• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RBG,Britain: Recruiting, Phase VI

C

CatLord

The mission of the Royal Britannian Guard is to preserve the dignity of the individual, to protect the rights of the citizen and visitor, and to gain public compliance of laws and ordinances to insure a safe, secure and tranquil environment.
Members of this Order seek to be actively involved in the process of community building and forging a true partnership with the citizens to eliminate or mitigate situations adverse to the public well-being.

Greetings

We are filling the last three spots missing on our structure, even if everyone is welcomed to join us... these are important so we close the structure and focus on Town defense... by sharing duties and giving assigments to each wing of our RBG, Britain.

We currently have:
- the Guards... warriors/paladins.
- the Gryphons... our royal mages.
- the Hunters... our tamers.
(more will be added by member request...)

We are looking for two guards and a mage.

The guards will have two different missions...
One will be Castle Blackthorn, the other Castle Britannia.
That is your area of jurisdiction...
Reports, maps and changes... should be posted so everyone is warned.
(we do expect something to happen on Lord Blackthorns grave)

The guard at Castle Britannia will handle recruiting and FYI to the community... while stationed at the RBG HQ... so please learn the recruiting rules of each regiment, within our guild or not, the RBG theme isnt our property...

The guards can trade places or ask to be relieved by another of the elder RBGs... which will be there to help.

The Mage will have a tough job...
- link the guards with the investigators and keep a steady flow of information and input.
- re-establish the Britannian Guild of Magi and help young mages with training

If anyone wishes to apply and develop any other area of the Britain Regiment, please post and go ahead with your vision... I'll do my best to help.

Thank you.

FYI
To be a Royal Britannian Guard... - Ultima Online Forums

PS: we got a RBG for Blackthorn Castle. Thank you.

O

orcenborn

forgive my bluntness.

i must have missed the first five phases. and i begin to wonder whether you recruit at all. i've been trying to become a member for a long time now. i meet rbg members in new haven all the time, and nobody seems to know how i can be recruited. it took me 4 weeks to find out that the recruitment process seems to be that i'd have to kill an ogre lord. but neither could anyone of the rbg direct me to a guild master, nor to someone who is able or allowed to recruit. instead, i'm being asked the same questions again and again. i guess rbg must be a closed circle of some kind that does not accept new players. you should have said so in the beginning and could have saved me a lot of time. i thought this shard was fun to rp, especially since it is one of the few shards who seems to have some great evil rp opponents.

maybe another guild who dares to make a stand against the scum threatening my home town new haven could need a courageous hand. or maybe another shard.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
forgive my bluntness.

i must have missed the first five phases. and i begin to wonder whether you recruit at all. i've been trying to become a member for a long time now. i meet rbg members in new haven all the time, and nobody seems to know how i can be recruited. it took me 4 weeks to find out that the recruitment process seems to be that i'd have to kill an ogre lord. but neither could anyone of the rbg direct me to a guild master, nor to someone who is able or allowed to recruit. instead, i'm being asked the same questions again and again. i guess rbg must be a closed circle of some kind that does not accept new players. you should have said so in the beginning and could have saved me a lot of time. i thought this shard was fun to rp, especially since it is one of the few shards who seems to have some great evil rp opponents.

maybe another guild who dares to make a stand against the scum threatening my home town new haven could need a courageous hand. or maybe another shard.
Could always join the pirates. More fun anyway.

Pirates aren't evil btw.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To continue Scarst's point, the evil dictator in our situation is Queen Dawn!

C

CatLord

forgive my bluntness.

First let me make clear one thing... the Britain Regiment has its own recruiting method. The New Haven Regiment has another.

I asked you which Regiment you were trying to join... you said New Haven... that makes my help close to useless... because it has its own regulations.

The above post is about Britain RBG... so if you wish join RBG Britain, I can help.

I am sorry but I refuse to endanger our guild or the guilds we are highligthed to... without, at least, two positive reports on the player and a personal interview.

You got both reports and the interview was done... even if I overstepped my authority and helped you join the New Haven Regiment...

You also got some shadows watching over you and Tallus geared you up so you train...

If you wish to join the New Haven Regiment... stay in New Haven and interact... no one refuses to interact with you.

If you feel I am wrong... you can always make your own guild or join one of the other Regiments.

Security comes first... but like everyone can explain to you... RBG is open to all, guilded or unguilded... so you can rp it.

My rules for RBG Britain are simple... but each Regiment is independent... so the best I can do for you, I already did... message sent to the New Haven Captain and asked the NH RBG to keep an eye on you.

Funny how this proves my point... Regiments are independent.

Have fun and cya in the field.

C

CatLord

Queen Dawn is not only a great commander in chief but also a great leader in foreign policy.
I believe you wont say that when the Gargoyle Queen gets Queen Dawn to be her prisioner and we will be forced to fight a "anti-gargoyle" war...

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Orcenborn I'm not really sure why you're so set on joining the "Good" guys considering they've stalked you for over a month and are running you around in a circle haha.

If you ever change you're mind look me up and after about an hour we'd be able to judge if you were pirate material instead of the month that the RBG evidently needs, I'm guessing you never actually got to talk to them IC either or had to chase them down because I've not seen a trace of them on any of my character during active hours. And believe me I've checked all through the day due to the hap-hazardous schedule I hold.

I reiterate pirates aren't evil they are more neutral and out for themselves, Evil is trying to force everyone to be like you, or listen to you, or conform to your way of doing things.

Also, the queen isn't that great she's a neon sign at best with her bright white and gold clothes.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
forgive my bluntness.

Forgive mine, but I have replied to several of your posts with info as to how to apply to the New Haven Regiment, you ignored those replies and decided to instead immediately attack the recruiting procedure.

The New Haven Commander has sent you PM's as well with info on how to be recruited.

Please decide which regiment interests you, then contact the appropriate Captain. If you need help you are welcome to PM me or ICQ me at 37533374 and I will assist you in finding a captain that best suits you.

I hope you won't disappear again without a response and show up a couple weeks later explaining how you were ignored (again).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Zuckuss