• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RAVEN!!!!!

A

alisagrace86

OMG I HAVE MET THE NICEST PPL ON STRATICS ONE PARTICULAR FRIEND WAS RAVEN MCWOLF I MET HER IN TTC A COUPLE DAYS AGO AND HAVE BEEN SPENDING NUMEROUS TIMES IN COIN MINT :D SHE FINALLY FINISHED THAT TASK THIS AFTERNOON.

CONGRATS SWEETIE!

LOVE YA:D

*TEA BAG

P

Pinky Pepperpow

Ali, I have no words to thank you enough for sticking it out with me today to help me complete the worst task I have ever picked in TT.

This is v2 bossbot task magnified by 1000. This task was worse than 200 buildings!!!!!

FYI. I picked 150 skelecogs in COIN mint. I swear it just said mints.

At the time I picked it I was working cash suit and had other CBHQ and cashbot tasks. I thought it would compliment it.

The moral is: READ EVERY TASK BEFORE CHOSING VERY CAREFULLY!

A huge thank you to everyone that helped me and especially Ali aka Green Tea for the torture of over four hours of coin mints and even going sad once!

Hugs,

Raven McWolf

A

alisagrace86

haha can't forget the going sad?! HOW DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN STUPID LURE LOL

G

Granjell

OMG Judy!! I'm so glad you got that finished. I feel bad that I could only run one with you, but at least you got nine that time. Alisa you are so cool.

A

alisagrace86

aww ty both :p it's stratics kind and encouraging atmosphere :D

P

PinkyPepperpow

i'm gonna puke from all the squishy gushy stuff here. LOL! But yanno, Ali's right....it is the group!

L

loadexfa

Trouble... that Pinky/Raven McWolf is nothing but trouble.

(Yes she is awesome, and even has a twisted sense of humor which makes me happy :) . I'm the bad friend, I never have time to play except Sun.).

Josh

M

MissLilyFuzzyfoot

OMG ... I took that Skelecog task too ... I guess we learned our lesson, lol!

:)

Needless to say I am so SICK of mints its not even funny!

P

PinkyPepperpow

Josh is a slacker! LOL!

I know how busy you are these days Josh, but you really need to take a break now and then and pop in for more action.

Lily...if you need help I'm on at 1am MST (same as PST right now) and usually from about 10-2pm.

Also, read the post "worst task ever" which explains what would of helped me before I completed it. You might understand what they're saying, but I'm just an old fart who can't comprehend sh## anymore.

Love ya all!