• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rates calculation

M

Moradan

I have noticed there are a few Lineage 2 calculators around, but anyone knows how the rates are calculated?

When I equip a shield, or I get shield buffs, or shield skills or shield toggles, Lineage doesn't really show me the stats being modified. These things make usually such subtle improvements that is hard to notice, and it would be nice to have a number increase along with it.

Anyway, since I cannot change the way Lineage shows the rates, I would like to know how rates are calculated anyway.

Hit rate, critical rate, shield def. rate, all sensitive attributes that I would like to have more control over.

Anyway, anyone knows how the rates are being calculated, I mean, does anyone know or have access to the formulas? or is it too dam* complicated?