• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rarest Dye tub in game!!!

Malik

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have an authentic SIGIL dye tub for sale. Verified by a GM to be sigil and has been unobtainable for quite a few years already. For those of you that don't know what sigil is.... well you probably wont want to buy such an item.

post offers here or icq me @ 606-176-552

If you want to just get it now... i'll take 200m as a buyout.

Last edited:

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL then it is NOT Sigil Dye as it IS a choice on the dye tub menu. Sorry to be the bearer of bad new but looks you have an exploited dye tub and therefore will be deleted and should have been by the GM, Don't leave it locked down or it will disappear :sad3:

Malik

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
LoL then it is NOT Sigil Dye as it IS a choice on the dye tub menu. Sorry to be the bearer of bad new but looks you have an exploited dye tub and therefore will be deleted and should have been by the GM, Don't leave it locked down or it will disappear :sad3:
Just name when and where you'd like to meet up in game so I can laugh at you when you cant replicate this color, and then ROFL at u when the GM verifies to your face that my tub is authentic.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sure my ICQ is 100785156, but if its exploited the GM will delete it if you insist on calling him

Malik

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
sure my ICQ is 100785156, but if its exploited the GM will delete it if you insist on calling him
I added you on icq so lmk. And this tub is over 10 years old.... the GM was called before i even purchased it to verify it wasn't an exploit. It is real, not fake, and very rare.

Malik

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Shown in-game. After a failed attempt to match he ignores me on icq.... I think my point has been proven here. This is the real deal any other naysayers i'm happy to laugh at you as well.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok yes he showed me in Game and I ue the Hue ID on the item he gave me from his tub and one I dyed usign a tub i just bought with dyes and set to "Sigil Hue" When i used the Get Hue ID they were identical so anyhow enjoy.

Malik

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ok yes he showed me in Game and I ue the Hue ID on the item he gave me from his tub and one I dyed usign a tub i just bought with dyes and set to "Sigil Hue" When i used the Get Hue ID they were identical so anyhow enjoy.
*sigh* dude i have the tub you gave me as a "match" sitting right next to the real one, and another close copy. The differences are subtle, but enough that you can visually tell. PLEASE stop acting like you know everything and go harass someone else.

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow this has to be the funniest thread I have seen in awhile.

The only way your "SIGIL dye tub" is worth 200mil is if it dyes Leather/Runebooks or Metal

If it only dyes cloth anyone can go buy one for 8GP from a tailor and 100% replicate the sigil hue. Stop trying to scam people.

Scenic Nevins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also had a sigil dye tub when it was uber top notch...and was sooo unwilling to be convince to realise its been ruined. Sadly its true. Its worthless.