• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Raresfest 2-story statue!

birdtail

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had several people in the Rares Collector section of this forum estimating the statue between 200-250million.

Leave your ICQ and make me an offer!
statue.png

H

Happy Meal ~ Atlantic

Unfortunately, those statues are worth much much less. As a rare collector, I have bought and sold many of them. I have also had them displayed in my home. They have been duped more than any other rare in the game. There are a few elite ones facing different directions, but this is not the case.

This statue is worth between 160 million and 185 million.

birdtail

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, all I had to go by was my other post recently in the rare's collector's area. :)

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
200-250 is a realistic range, if you posted it in the rares forum for auction im sure you will get that much, yes they were duped but are also one of the most desired of all server births, also if you hae a house you can lock it in safely lock it down and walk away and walk twards it if it starts talking then 100% real as the duped ones dont talk, if it doesnt dont worry about it.the last 2 at the last rares fest went for more then 200 per.im also a rares collector and have purchased quite a few as well.as far as elite versions there is only one other facing and thats the east facing ones, your statue came from covetous level 3 as a server birth. the east facing ones were obtained for a short period of time from moonglow. as far as elite ones there are a few that were given out by seers long ago but those very very few were all either black or red and most have been lost.

birdtail

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had mine locked down in my house. Found a buyer, went to unlock it and it completely disappeared. Couldnt find it anywhere :( It did talk and faced South :( :( :(