• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rares on Vendor - Atlantic

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Good Day Friends,

I am clearing our some duplicates from my collection. These are all low end to medium rares that would be priced low enough to be put on a vendor. I will be stocking the vendor several times a week.

My house on Atlantic is located inside the walls of luna right on the other side of the wall from the Luna Moon Gate.

The Atlantic Auction House. The Vendor is on the East side of the Building front Row named "Sage's Rares"

We also now provide a High End suits and Weapons Vendor crafted by our own Alcolytes under the label SageCraft ACW.

Enjoy and happy shopping.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude, Lemme know when you can meet up. You owe me 4 gp for the bank check I grabbed off your vendor for you that was priced wrong.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
lol thanks friend

Lord Nabin

Professional