• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rares on Europa

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh its a shame to say that i am leaving UO. Sucks a bit right after the rares fest and i got some stuff i always wanted. I can't see myself returning in the foreseeable future and will be gone at least a year before i even think about coming back. So i don't want to take a bunch of rares away, out of the market and rares community with me that other people that still play should be enjoying. So I'm selling up my small rares collection i have put together this past year.

I am selling the items for the exact price i brought them for, I'm not interested in making profit but nor do i want to make a loss so the prices won't budge I'm afraid.

Buyers will be responsible for picking the items up from Europa.

• Cloak of Minax (Red Cloak) (50-60) - 50m Sold to DVI
  • Trousers of a Dark Seeker (Long Pants) (1 of 5) - 80m Sold to Fighting Irish
  • Silk Spun Shirt (Fancy Shirt) (1 of 4) - 100m Sold to Fighting Irish
  • Forest Demon Claws (Bright Green Samurai Fencing Claws) (1 of 20) - 35m Sold to Scandi
  • 2 Valeks Diamonds - 1m Each Sold to Scandi
  • Fishing Weight - 2m Sold to Rador
  • A Whispering Rose From A Good Friend - 2m Sold to Assia

Rares Package containing following items - 110m Sold to Marvin
  • Crystal Staff of Chaos Replica (Sceptre) (~9) with IBD used on it
  • Dragons Blood (Green one)
  • Bloodspawn (Real One)
  • A Seed Bag (Without Diseased Seed) (Green Small Bag)
  • Obsidian Blade & Chaos Shield from Vanguard Storyline
  • 2 different Pink Scavenger Lists
  • White Bank Check amount 1 gold
  • Dark Elf Long Sword
  • Staff of Independence
  • Magik Flippers
  • Collection of Personal Bless Deeds with following names:
Personal Bless Deed for Monday
Personal Bless Deed for Tuesday
Personal Bless Deed for Wednesday
Personal Bless Deed for Thursday
Personal Bless Deed for Saturday
Personal Bless Deed for Sunday

Personal Bless Deed for Poo On A Stick
Personal Bless Deed for Harry Potter
Personal Bless Deed for Buddah
Personal Bless Deed for Dolly Dagger

Personal Bless Deed for My Best Friend
Personal Bless Deed for A Friend
Personal Bless Deed for Somebody
Personal Bless Deed for Anybody
Personal Bless Deed for My Favourite
Personal Bless Deed for Me
Personal Bless Deed for Someone Special
Personal Bless Deed for My One-And-Only
Personal Bless Deed for Nobody Special
Personal Bless Deed for My Only Love
Personal Bless Deed for Someone I Love
Personal Bless Deed for My Sweet Love

Reply to this thread, PM me or my ICQ is 136-016-357.

Thank you :)

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:(

I hate to hear that Escaflowne, you've always been a great collector and have always been there with a cheerful word or a good natured dig where ever its needed most.

You will be missed.

Good Luck!

Athelas [Treasure Trove] Museum, Atlantic

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're interested in selling the whispering rose separately, I'd be interested. PM me a price idea if you decide to. *smiles*

D

DVI

I'm sorry to see you go, you're one of the few people that makes this community worth being a part of, and I for one shall miss you.

D

DVI

Cloak of Minax (Red Cloak) (50-60) - 50m

I'll take this if still available.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it is still available DVI, have reserved it for you :)

And yes i too find it very sad that i am leaving, but its something i just have to do. It was really RP that kept me in this game but that has burnt out for me now, theres just not enough other game content to keep me here, i would of left ages ago if it wasn't for the Europa RP community and Vesper. You can find my reasons for leaving etc on the thread on Vesper's forums here:

http://www.uoforums.com/vesper-ooc-board/78086-leaving-farewell-escaflowne-hanse.html

But i will miss you all. You are all great people here in the rares community and it has been a blast collecting, attending festivals and getting to meet you all. Even if i didn't have a lot of gold or couldn't collect full time. I still loved doing it part time, spending the gold i did have and hanging out with all you lovely people :).

And your going to troll me in all of my leaving threads aren't you Azsel :D

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

put my name on:
Forest Demon Claws (Bright Green Samurai Fencing Claws) (1 of 20) - 35m

Regards
The Scandinavian

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bumpity. May be open to offers on the crystal staff if people have to xfer for it etc.

M

Melissa Rohan

Sorry to hear you're leaving Esca! Seems a lot of people I've known for the last few years are leaving suddenly. Just wandering if you could post a pic of the crystal staff thingy...you know me and Blessed items! ;-)

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

Thanks for the pic, I was unable to find one anywhere. I'll have to consider it, still chasing leads on a rl lt sash and an item bless deed first.

Melissa

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All prices lowered greatly! I am now making a loss! Some prices even halfed! I just want to sell these things so i can finally leave! So buy my stuff! :D you know you want to!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump! Selling everything left as a package for 120m! Making a big loss now as i spent 180m on the Staff of Chaos alone! Please buy it lol.

C

Chaosy

Thanks for the pic, I was unable to find one anywhere. I'll have to consider it, still chasing leads on a rl lt sash and an item bless deed first.

Melissa
DVI is helping sell my LT sash. I also had three fully blessed suits, the pieces of which will also be put up for sale when DVI gets to it. Just FYI!

Sorry Esc, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Good luck with getting out of the game!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its cool, you'll probably have better luck selling than me and its my thread :D

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wahey all items now sold.

Thanks for some good years Rares Community. I bid you all farewell!

M

Marvin

Goodluck buddy, was glad to take the last few bits off your hands :thumbup1:

Hope to see you again soon, in another UO life maybe? :sad3:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sure i'll pop in to see how things are going in a year or two, if UO is still running by then anyway :)

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll miss seeing your fuzzy bear head at Rares Festivals.

I wish you an abundance of jars of hunny. May you find them all along your path.

BlissMarie