• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares on EU for sale

• Thread starter Philanthropist
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Philanthropist

I am letting go of some items on EU. I will keep you updated on the current high bids. I know that these items aren't as great as some of the stuff offered in other topics, but I hope ya'll don't mind
-Dark Green SL War Horse. The current ones are light green, and this old type has not spawned for years. This can be transfered safely to any other shard (siege etc. exception).
-A Big Muffin
-White bell from Krum
-50 diamond wedding band
-Long Pants [Exceptional] [Blessed]. No crafter's name
-10x Member of the Royal Britannian Guard sash.
Includes:
Gold (blessed though)
Exceptional one
-1x Member of the Britannian Royal Guard sash.
-A Robe (blessed) - true dark Nightmare cloth. So the variety that has not spawned for over 6 years. This is an original blessed robe. So not a cut up, retailored one.
-Nightmare cloth sash. Same colour as the robe. Crafted by Carp the Wise (blessed)
-Shadow ingot (melted ore from holiday gift, called ingot)
-Several furs in all different directions and colours
-Deed for a vendor named Abida
-The Head of Lord Baldwin Dragadon (can be locked down)
-Book: The Prisoner's Journal. Has blessed tag
-2 pumice. Stacked green'ish colour
-Red Happy Holidays! bag
-Guildstone for Vendeda [[V]], can easily be redeeded and replaced again.
-Hooded Shroud Of Shadows

C'est tout.

Please post offers here, via PM or just ICQ me: 401878590.

Thank you.