• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rares on ATL

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have set up a vendor at Nabin's luna house, east side, black robe, white cloak, named -Restless Event Items-
All items i am selling for 100 mil or less are currently on the vendor, other items i am selling for more than 100 mil are listed below, prices not negotiable, 1st person to icq me saying they want it will get it 233385192

Selago's Cloak (1) -- 300 mil

A Daemonic Claw Of The Finder Of Lost Children (Neon Green) (Acts Like Compass) (13) -- 125 mil

Shield crafted by Martel Navarre (Unique Blue Heater Shield, No Mods) (?)
[To Hurricane, From Martel Nevarre, For Valor and Service] -- 175 mil

Dark Crystal Shard (~6) [animated black vollem crystal] - 200 mil

2x 2 story statue -- 200 mil each [Sold]

Ingots Of Highly Refined Sky Iron (Two Toned Red Stack Of Ingots) (20) -- 150 mil [sold]

Pirate Eye Patch (Give Tram and Fel Moon Locations When Double Clicked) (20) -- 125 mil [sold]

Bones Gnawed By A Vampire Hell Hound (10) -- 150 mil [sold]

An-Kal-Lem Blood Invocation (Red Gruesome Standard) (10) -- 200 mil [sold]

Serrated Iron Blade Stained With Fey Blood (4) -- 150 mil [sold]

A Mercenary Sargents Helm (3) -- 150 mil [sold]

if u would like to see any of these items i will place runes on the vendor at Nabin's to take u to a house with them displayed

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if interested in an item icq me at 233385192 regardless of whether i am away/offline etc... i will check timestamps for 1st message and respond the next time i am available and we will work out a time for the trade

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just a blessed yellow cloak called "Selago's Cloak" nothing special other than that about it, but it is sitting on the floor of my house on atl, my vendor at nabin's has runes to take u to the house

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all prices on rares on vendor have been reduced. anything not sold by sunday will be removed.