• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Rares Jubilee: LIVE in-game Auction

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Rares Jubilee LIVE Auction

Date: 06/08/2019

Time: 11am Pacific / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern

Shard: Atlantic (Gates available @ Jubilee and Luna Bank)

Auctioneer: Longtooths ICQ#242966771​

This will be a rare’s only auction. All items must have a minimum value of 50mil. There will be NO RESERVES on the items. I will only be accepting around 40 items for the auction so hurry and get yours in ASAP!

Rules:

1) Please keep talking to a minimum. Excessive talking will get you banned from auction.

2) All items must be paid for immediately after winning item or they will be re-auctioned

3) Payment to submitters will be immediately following the auction and upon validation of final audit.

4) I will display the item, call for an initial bid, I will confirm the bid in chat and start a slow countdown (Going Once..repeat bid…Going Twice...repeat bid…..SOLD) at which time the a trade window will be open with the winner and payment and item exchanged.

5) Please do not otherwise grief the auction or you will be immediately banned

6) There will be no fees collected by me or the auction staff.

Submissions:

All Submissions of items can be made to the following people:

Longtooths ICQ#242966771

Please include the following with your submitted items:

A bag, inside place a book with your name, icq number, and the item names you are submitting.

You may also turn in items in my mailbox at my luna house: DO NOT FORGET BAG and BOOK with identifying info!!

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't wait and think you will be able to get your items in last minute, when I fill up I fill up. approximately 20 Items thus far.

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Can mez juzt put uh Bewk wit mez name n yooz straticz? Mez dun hab ICQ anymur. N ware in Luna wood yooz houze b?

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’ll post a picture or meet you in game tomorrow evening after work.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
31 Items and 3 days left, I am starting to get picky so bring me some good stuffs to sell.....

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only a couple of slots left before we're full.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*I'd like to thank Laina, Nails, Melian and everyone who contributed items. Without you all these Jubilee events would not be possible. I sincerely appreciate it!

Cya next Jubilee!