• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares For Sale! Current pricing listed!

• Thread starter Rowan Elizabeth
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Rowan Elizabeth

O.K. This is the last few days of my sale. If anyone would like to make any offers please do. I'll be online this weekend and a little next week.

R

Rowan Elizabeth

not sure what gold is going for these days. one person told me $1.25 and another told me $.75 so for now lets call 1 Mil = $1

G

Gold is at 1.5-$2 per

I've been selling at $2 per mil rather steadily since january.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> Xel Naga is right, you are shortchanging yourself
</font>

R

Rowan Elizabeth

i don't usually sell gold so i had no real idea. but i will have some gold for sale pretty soon so that is good to know. thanks guys. updated the bids as well.

C

craememp

While gold does sell for about 1.5 - 2.0
, others sell it for 1.0 -1.25
. It really depends on the intention of the seller. I have been told that if you have a lot of gold that you want to sell, but you have concerns about selling it to a reputable source, safe dealers will take it for .75. Not any higher. People usually negotiate their price of gold to regular players.

R

Rowan Elizabeth

craememp (a.k.a. Matt-)
Thanks you for a very smooth PayPal deal. You're tops in my book! It was a LARGE transaction and could have been really ugly! But you kept to your word and mad good on your deal. Thanks!

R

Rowan Elizabeth

O.K. Some of the items that have not yet been bid on are for sale on my vendor just inside the East entrance of Luna City on the north side of the road. The Vendor name is UBER Rares!!! I also Have gold for sale now for $1.50 US per Mil in 20 Mil Blocks for $30 Let me know if you are interested. I currently have about 100 Mil for sale. Thanks!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> disappointed that two items I had bid on were sold since this morning and no opportunity to elevate my offer
</font>

R

Rowan Elizabeth

Truely sorry about that DevilsOwn. An offer was made on a package deal that I just could not refuse. Contact me via PM or ICQ and lets see if I can make it up to you somehow.

B

Bill420

Are portable ballot boxes still bannable? And if not whats the price range on them if anyone knows.

R

Rowan Elizabeth

Portable Ballot Boxes have been considered legal for a couple of years now. They were removed from the bannable list sometime around the time that sigle hued items were removed as far as I know. They tend to range in price from 5 to 15 mil.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple">no worries, Rowan
I'll be happy with whatever I get, and very glad you made a good sale </font>

R

Rowan Elizabeth

Just a reminder that I would like to see this stuff go by the end of the month.

Y

yanaki

really nice that no one gets a email when stuff gets outbid or boughtout directly. whats the point in even offering??? not cool.

R

Rowan Elizabeth

you made a bid on 2 items. your bid was less than 1/2 of the selling price on 1 of the items and you still have the high bid on the other item. sorry that 1 of the items sold, but if you look it was bought in a package deal. i'll tell you the same thing i told devilsown, contact me via pm or icq and i will do what i can to make it worth your while.

M

mdacc#one

Can you reorganize the list and list whats sold on the bottom and whats left on top. Its time consuming to sort through that whole list.

Thanks,

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple">thanks for the stuffs, Rowan Elizabeth!
</font>

R

Rowan Elizabeth

Ok. Last day for this what does not sell today and tomorrow will go on my vendor! I lost several ICQ's and PM's so if you bid on anything please contact me again!
Thanks!

J

JustinKatzWR1

why dont you calm down guy. its an auction for a virtual video game. his bad it isnt being run like Sothebeys Auction house.

G

okies i will bid on these if i may.. ok they are low end bids...but hey theres no start and no buy prices listed????
Bloody Water Server Birth 5m
Purple Wine 2m
Bloody Bandage 2m
Obsidian 2m
Pumice 2m
Brimstone 2m
Dragon's Blood 2m
Purple Apple 2m
Full Set of Halloween Beggable items 9th Anniversary 2m
Candy from Asian Event (looks like beads) 2m
Wig 10 Mil
Square Hair Dye 2m