• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rares fetish.

L

lupushor

To avoid hijacking someone's post, I chose to make this a thread.

The new Character Copy feature enables us to complete any fantasy we had about our rares. Want to doubleclick an item to see what happens? Cut it? Chop it? Use it to grow a beard or just leave it on the ground in Luna? We can do it all on Test Shard. Even more, would you like to see 10 Void Rocks spinning in harmony? Well.....BigEv can do it :).

I only used this so far to check how 4 talking statues would look like in a specific house design, or to make a complete tent. You?

S

Shinobi

Good idea. Everyone here who has a rare that has the slightest possibility of doing something needs to test it.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love people to post the results as well to share with the community.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am still afraid to use this feature. LOL

L

lupushor

I am still afraid to use this feature. LOL
This feature had a little scary incident - after copying, the spellbook of original character went poof (but GMs were able to track it in some Temporary character data as they explained it to me - this happened to me with a 7modded scrapper). But they fixed it and now it's 100% safe, I used it alot and I heard pvpers of Atl use it 24/7 to solve their endless.... differences-in-oppinion-about-each-other.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hey it only took me five years to get brave enough for character transfer. It will come...