• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Rares Festival Live Auction Information

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello!!!!

On Sunday, January 7th @ 5PM Eastern Time, I will be hosting a live auction for the community at the Rares Festival!

For those that do not know me, let me introduce myself. My name is Alexander and have been with Toad Town, directly or indirectly, for the better part of 8 years. Starting in 2009 and continuing to this day, Toad Town has seen a lot of transitions. Myself, starting off as a museum contributor and finishing off as the known Auction host for the town, I have seen this town flourish and it is because of the community we serve.

I previously ran the Toad Town auction house, the Araneae Auction house, 2014 Toad Town Rares Festival Live Auction, 2015 Rare's Jubilee Live auction and the 2016 Rares Jubilee Live auction. Aside from the Auction Houses, I've participated in hosting 3 Rares Festivals and 2 Rares Jubilee's. So, officially, I welcome and invite everyone to the 2017 Rares Festival Live Auction! (Information below)

Auction Outline

Greetings Ladies and Gentleman,

As your Live Auction Host, I Welcome everyone to come attend the Rares Fest.

How to Submit to the Rare's Fest Live Auction:
Please put your item(s) in a single bag along with a book. List the Item in the book with its starting/reserve price. In the title of the book, please put your characters name. In the 'by' section, please put a prominent way to contact you. ie: ICQ, Stratics, or even a code. You MUST submit the item(s) by dropping them off in my mailbox on my porch.

mailbox.PNG

I have a busy schedule so I won't be able to be in game to collect the items. Under NO circumstances should you give your auction items to a live individual. For security and for the safety of your items, ONLY put your submission in this mailbox as outlined in the picture above.

• Auction House Location: Toad Town (outside North Luna Walls)
  • Easy Access: There will be a teleporter from the Rares Fest Main Area within both vendor houses. Teleporter is next to the mailbox
  • Way of Contact: PM me here on stratics

Claiming Your Winnings:
If you have submitted item(s) to the Rares Fest Live Auction, please stay afterward to claim your winnings, or at least be within the vicinity of the Auction House. Being a staff member, we are always busy doing tasks behind the scenes and I may not be available later to retrieve your gold for you. I will notify you via Stratics or ICQ if you need to retrieve your gold and or items.

NOTE (1): I will NOT be charging a commission for the Rares Fest Live Auction. What the item sells for is what you will claim at the conclusion of the Auction.

Here is a small outline of what to expect with the Rares Fest Live Auction:

• There is an Item Limit of 30 Items
  • Submissions are OPEN as of the creation of this thread
  • Deadline to Submit is Friday, the 5th of January (NO EXCEPTIONS)
  • ONLY submit items that are rare (Non-Spawning items)
  • Items under the value of 10M must be submitted within a packaged lot.
  • If you submit something that isn't considered rare or it doesn't meet the terms of the submission, then the item will be voided and returned to its rightful owner.
  • Be sure to put the correct information within the book when submitting. If it has some information missing, I will try to notify you. If I hear nothing from you, the item will be voided and returned.
  • Maximum of 5 entries per person (including individualized items or packaged lots)
If I missed something or if anyone has any questions, please PM me. Thanks and see you all at the 2017 Atlantic Rare's Fest!!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I need to know as well.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
List of items for the auction:

1) I Stole This Lantern!
2) Red Packet Complete Set
3) The Most Knowledge Person 1st (Arirang)
4) Pre-Patched Shipwreck Lot
5) A Traditional Britannian Toilet, Consisting of a Small Goblin Magically Sealed Inside a Small Pot
6) Purestone Crystal Fragment
7) Replica of the Stark, Unembellished Armor of the Pallid Knight, One of the Six Knights of Mondain
8) Die Fabelhaftesten Kekse Von Drachenfels
9) Element of Water from Gypsey Lela's Crystal Ball
10) Elemt of Quintessence from Gypsy Lela's Crystal Ball
11) Newely Skupped Taloroid
12) Those Who Can, Do. Those Who Can Do More, Volunteer Thank you Advisors - Lake Superior.
13) An Antique Fully Poseable Action Figure of the Time Lord, Sadly the Robe has been lost.
14) A Scroll of Dread Prophecy Foretold Through the Dreaming of the Time Lord's Daughter
15) The Decapitated Scalp of an Alpha Wendigo
16) South-Facing Complete Rubble Bed
17) Complete Rubble Healer Bed

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
#16, for further clarification, is the large bed with pillows (4 parts)