• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Rares Festival Fel House Drop Event

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As per the usual... I will be hosting a fel house drop for this years Atlantic Rares Festival.

When @Queen Arya asks for your help you oblige with a smile.

Date: January 3rd at 10:00pm Eastern 1-3-2018 at 10:000pm est

Rules: There are no Rules Its Fel.

Timeline:

9:30pm est - Gates start coming in from Raresfest and Fel Yew Gate

9:45pm est - First Harbingers start dropping

10:00pm est - Random Scribbles toons will log in hidden with uninsured goodies

10:15pm est - First House Drops

10:30pm est - Second House Drops

Location: Fel North of brit Swamps. The houses are located next to yellow healers and compassion shrine for rezzes. Be aware it will completely be possible for someone to camp the healer and rez kill. Bring a friend or two, you will need it.
fest drop houses.PNG

If You have never been to one of these events please remember its all in good fun. You will more than likely die multiple times, you will more than likely be rezzed killed over and over. This event is not for the faint of heart. Ill try to find a video to post from previous drops so you understand the full insanity that can happen.

There will be at least 15 harbingers dropped during the event (feel free to bring more)
There will be 2 houses loaded to the brim with everything from arties to scrolls to 1m checks to imbue mats to rares to legendaries to junk heavy items designed to weigh you down. :) I have been idocing a long time trust me when I say these houses will not be easy to loot. They will take a lot of time to get all the items looted.

Last edited:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Updated: Location map added. Please take note of healer locations.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have two bags with coded books and a cursed item-bring me those items to turn in for a 100 mil in gold prize each
(the cursed item and the coded book together) no exceptions
If another player has one part you may want to team up and split the prize

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
We are talking 16 harbys and two loaded houses in Fel to be dropped
Plus added 200 mil in gold prize- don't miss this event

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for hosting the event! My only criticism would be to drop the harbingers right before the houses drop. Most were lured away by the time the houses fell.

It was fun and I look forward to the rest of the weekend!

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you all for participating. I Had a blast Getting this together for everyone. Until next time...

*creeps slowly back into hole from which he came*