• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rares Festival Auction House

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to clarify, we aren't necessarily going to end the auction house sometime today, its not like a regular auction, if you are leading the bid on an item and think you're going to get to buy the item at that price because the auction is ending, that might not be the case... if depends if the owner wants to sell the item for that price or not. The auction house is kind of like a personal vendor for people that can sell items valued at a few hundred mil where a regular vendor cannot. So we may keep the auction house up an extra day or so, depends, till we get the rares out of there, they will sell 1 by 1 or be pulled by the owners. Just wanted to make it clear to everyone how its working. If you pay the buyout on an item, you will get the rare right away though, and you can always icq the owner of the item to work something out

S

Stewpid

So the auction house is just basically for people to see the items. The actual buying and selling is just like buying and selling on stratics, only using a third party as an intermediary? Why not just buy and sell here?

S

shulginist

I think the way the auction house is set up is perfect.

F

Fraggles

the owners have posted a start bid so i think if that bid has been made they should close the auction on Sunday and let the winners take the items instead of having to hang around until thw owner decides he likes the price. dont get me wrong i love how the house is set up and i am enjoying looking at all the items for sale but i dont want to have to hang around waiting for an item i have bid on and then possibly being told the item will not be sold at that price :(. i have a musem to redeco and im very excited about getting back to my home shard and displaying all my goodies!