• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rares Fest Vendor Sign Up

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When will there be vendors?
Previous festivals opened up almost a week before main festival days.

Regards
The Scandinavian

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kahlan i have to cancel my request for a vendor spot, i have some serious RL problems and wont be able to go to rares fest this time, first ill miss in almost last 4 years T_T

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sweetie no worries and I will hold a vendor for you just in case your issues resolve in time for you to come.

kahlan i have to cancel my request for a vendor spot, i have some serious RL problems and wont be able to go to rares fest this time, first ill miss in almost last 4 years T_T

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
at what take can we take the vendors please...to be fair iam struggling too...but will try make a good effort ..at least at buying if not selling much

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
vendors updated! not to late to reserve your spot! can begin placing Tuesday evening 10pm est 7pm pst

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Kahlan, I've been deciding what to bring along, and realizing I could really use a second vendor, if you end up with any extra space left. :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Kahlan, I've been deciding what to bring along, and realizing I could really use a second vendor, if you end up with any extra space left. :)
No!! You have to suffer through like the rest of us!

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
That's ok, then I'll be the one there who's spamming "read my profile!" and standing next to the vendors! :D

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vendors updated! Getting close to start guys! So excited! Flutter do you need another vendor?

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeppers what she said! we are just waiting on mesanna to install the moongate and then we are all set

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lineman! Of course! I am thrilled to hear you will be here! ICQ 244373602 and I will get you one :)

PS everyone please give me about an hour from now, this post. I need to bag up funds on atl and get this transfer started then I will be available to place your vendors. Flutter has volunteered to assist in passing out Rares Fest Runebooks and helping gate people there in the meantime. Thanks Flutter!

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vendors updated, Lady Lanfear can you please icq me? I was tired when we placed your vendor it needs to move over tile over please? Thanks!

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vendors updated. Please icq244373602 to place your vendor if you have not already.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gets ready for the early morning tuesday xmas sales........

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
vendors updated, if there are any questions please icq244373602 or find me ingame, thanks!

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i'd like a vendor please - thanks for hosting