• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rares Fest Transfer Thread...

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Figure we need to start a transfer thread for rares fest.

I will be transfering from BAJA To PAC on Monday April 5th.
Should have room for about 100 extra items if people need a ride.
Icq 68041635

Put items in a bag, with a book that has your Stratics names, char name, and icq number.

I have a few items on the following shards i need moved to pac, if anyone can help.

Sonoma - 3 items

Thank you

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll be the official Rares courier from Catskills!

I will be traveling very light this trip, so basically unlimited room for your items....

Put items in a bag, with a book that has your Stratics names, char name, and icq number.

I have items needing to get to PAC from:

Sonoma - 2
Baja - 1
Chessy - 3

My digits: Q495659440

U

UOFree

I have items needing to get to Pac from:

Atlantic - 35
Great Lakes - 1

-

transfering from Europa To Pacific 3rd April
able to take a good amount items with me. (50 items of bank space and 3 packies)

PM with contact information please

- Europa Trader

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be going from Baja to Pacific - should have room for several hundred items - plenty of space :)

I have about 20-25 items I need moved from Legends if anyone is traveling that way.

I also have 1 item on Sonoma, Great Lakes, and Formosa if possible and about 5 on Lake Austin

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please post also a deadline date, if possible of course, by when people need to contact you to be able to get help transferring items.

Also, as Slickjack suggested, it is a very good idea to put items to be transferred in a bag, with a book that has one's own Stratics' name, shard char name (both starting and ending shards), and icq or other contact number.

This would avoid confusion as that what items are whose.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need the following if anyone has room:
20 items from Atlantic to Pacific
10 items from Europa to Pacific
Thanks!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for a ride from Legends to Pacific. Anyone leaving from there?

Also from LS to Pacific.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am on LS, but I am unable to transfer to Pacific for the festival.

I am looking to buy a Death's Essence Helm though. Does any know of any for sale at the festival? If so, I would be interested in purchasing it and be able to payback the buyer when they return to LS (plus compensation for their effort). I have been unsuccessful in obtaining one on LS to date :(. I figured this would be a good place to ask.

Stayin Alive,

BG

M

Markess [CoW]

I have 1 item I need transfered from Baja to Pacific.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'll be transferring from napa to pac and from GL to pac. laina i can take your items for you! i will plan to xfer sunday 4/4. i should have room for quite a few items, so whoever needs a ride please either Q me (215-364-344) or PM me on when/where we can meet up :)

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there Slickjack,

I Have one item that I would like to send from Catskills to Pacific.

Catskills-1

Regards
The Scandinavian

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have cpl items on Sonoma and LS I need brought to Pac. Thxs

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be traveling from Legends to Pac this coming weekend, please pm me by Friday 4/2 if you need anything transferred.

I have lots of space too :)

K

Keyser Soze

I also have 1 item to transfer from Sonoma to Pacific if possible.

Kyle_Broflovski

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am in need of a ride from Lake Austin to Pacific if anyone could carry about 30 items for me.

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gonna be leaving Baja for Pac this coming Monday,April 5th at around 8 pm central time. Get me your items soon please.

Icq 68041635

U

UOFree

Leaving from Europa Sunday 4th 23:00 GMT if anyone else needs something moved from there please PM.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be leaving from GL to Pac, and also from Napa to Pac with a stop over on Atlantic (Napa to Atlantic then Atlantic to Pac right after). Planning to do the xfers at this point Monday night or even Tuesday... running behind. let me know if anyone needs stuff moved! UOFree I can totally help you out.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have some spare room on chesapeake, ill be xferring from chessy to pac incase anyone has any items

I need a few items transferred from Lake Austin to Pac and from Catskills to Pac

my icq is 102388892

D

DVI

Demonus I may have a few items on chessy to bring over but ill let you know.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just want to update departure time to tomorrow evening. Things got a little hectic today with the bunny so I will be transferring tomorrow as soon as I get home from work. If you have anything on Legends to go to Pacific please message me. Still have lots of room :)

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in need of a ride from Napa Vally to Pacific (or Atlantic).
I want to request 10 items or so :)

ICQ 11767124 [Peil]

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't xferred yet from Napa, Atl or GL, still waiting to hear back from a couple people. Plus with the easter events, I think people are busy collecting baskets :) I'll post here before I xfer but if you do have stuff, please get it to me asap. 215-364-344.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't xferred yet from Napa, Atl or GL, still waiting to hear back from a couple people. Plus with the easter events, I think people are busy collecting baskets :) I'll post here before I xfer but if you do have stuff, please get it to me asap. 215-364-344.
Thanks for your icq-message.
But, I cannot confirm the message yet because I'm in work now.
After 8 hour or so, I'll come back to home and check the message.

If you have to leave soon, please leave regardless of me :)

Thanks

-Peil-

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Transfer completed.

I plan to transfer early in the morning from Europa to Napa. If anyone needs something transferred icq me, please.

My plans have changed. There will be a delay. I can't hardly keep my eyes open, so the transfer will take place a little later in the day.

ICQ#_________ This is a new number.

BlissMarie

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where is lykor? not responding on icq or stratics PMs.... i have items i need xferred off of catskills

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be transferring from Origin to Atlantic very late tonight or tomorrow morning. I don't have a lot of room, but I probably can squeeze some items in if anyone wants something brought over. If you want something carried, PM me your ICQ and the best time to reach you today/tonight. I will not be charging anyone for me to carry stuff, I do have limited space though so it'll be first come, first serve.

Can folks who haven't transferred yet, repost the shards they are coming from? I do have a few items on several shards I'd like skipped to Pacific if possible. Please post if you have any fees you plan on charging. I thought I had a couple transfers lined up, but when I found out that some wanted millions per item, I canceled.

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Moving from Atlantic to Pacific probably Wednesday evening. Have lots of room to carry items. PM me if you need anything moved.

EDIT: Transfer moved up a day. Getting ready to transfer now PM me if you have any last minute items to be moved

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I transferred from Origin to Pacific this morning so the ride-along is no longer open.
See you all on Pacific!

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll be transfering from Cats to Pac on Tuesday, April 13th in the evening. I'll message everyone that has asked for x'fers and anyone else that needs anything please message me.
Q495659440

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have 1 item on Sonoma that I need transferred to Pac. Pls Pm me thxs

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ALOT of ppl that need stuff moved from Cats to PAC weren't available tonight, so im moving my transfer to tomorrow nite. PM OR icq me @ 495659440 if you need something, and i have PLENTY OF ROOM!

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey,

I didnt notice any mess from you...

Or maybe I got it when I was offline and sleeping.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 6 ppls items coming from Cats to PAC, will wait on you Scandinavian!!!

Still have a couple items stuck on Baja and Sonoma if anyone is making a late trip like me!