• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rares: Color 2721 items, Blaze Cu, Mesanna lantern, fishing waders, of doom, of the kotl and more | prices added

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hello Folks,

NOTE: All of the Prices listed come from multiple price checks, furthermore iam willing to discuss them to a certain point. also iam willing to dive a discount if you buy more than 1 item.

iam selling the following items, description below the picture:
UOSA_uXh9nDFkd4.png

UOSA_c5RhlWlrAZ.png
UOSA_J4frEIbjwL.png

1. Half Apron / #2721 SOLD
2. Europas Grateful Dead Sash (blessed) / #2721 SOLD
3. Cloak (blessed) / #2721 SOLD
4. Wizard Hat (blessed) / #2721 250m (contains 15 cloth 2721)
5. Golden Man Sandals / #2721 SOLD
6. Golden Man Spellbook / #2721 SOLD
7. Bladed Whip of Plundering / #2721 100m
8. 4 cloth in Color #2721 SOLD

9. A painting comissioned to celebrate the inauguration of Britannias first lord protector / #2500 225m
10. Mythrans Ethereal Orrey / #2067 SOLD
11. a paper lantern pictured with the shadows of the moondragon / #2641 225m
12. A container which holds the essence of borbarads morbid sense of humor (spell channelling) / #1964 (vibrant crimson) 650m
13. i beat mesanna playing lets make a deal on drachenfels (spell channelling) / #2076 750m
14. a winged helm engraved with the scales of justice ranger armor / #1426 (Ranger Green) SOLD
15. rugged leather ranger boots / #1426 (Ranger Green) SOLD
16. fishing waders crafted from lava sea serpent scales / #1922 SOLD
17. boots marked with the corrupt sigl of the blackrock magi #2076 325m
18. standard of the iron gauntlet mercenary clan #2690 100m
19. messannas bones #0 25m
20. paladin sword #0 25m
21. a wizard hat marked with the corrupt sigl of the blackrock magi #2076 150m
22. light in the darkness lantern set / #2548 #2501 #2595 #2529 #2598 #2609 #2527 350m

23. Blaze Cu 3 slot SOLD

24. Bone Suits Set: of doom, of the kotl, of enchanted origin, of the cult / #2301 #2591 #1171 #2745 NOTE: The Suits now contain the current one too... 500m
25. Plate Suits Set: of doom, of the kotl, of enchanted origin, of the cult / #2301 #2591 #1171 #2745 NOTE: The Suits now contain the current one too... 500m

All of the Prices listed come from multiple price checks, furthermore iam willing to discuss them to a certain point. also iam willing to dive a discount if you buy more than 1 item.
This is not an Auction! if you want an item let me know your offer and we talk!

cheers!

Last edited:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you selling 24 and 25 as sets ore can they be broken up

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Are you selling 24 and 25 as sets ore can they be broken up
Hello Mate, i have not planned to break them up,

honestly i think no one will want to offer enough that i consider selling them but that is not the end of the world, they look great on mannequins in my houses right now and probably also in a while :)
the reason why i put them in the post is more to "notify" the high end collector that they would be avail if we can agree on a price.

cheers :)

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
after gathering some intel from price checks i have added a rough estimation behind each item listet.

please note the following:
All of the Prices listed come from multiple price checks!
furthermore iam willing to discuss them to a certain point.
also iam willing to dive a discount if you buy more than 1 item.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello Mate, i have not planned to break them up,

honestly i think no one will want to offer enough that i consider selling them but that is not the end of the world, they look great on mannequins in my houses right now and probably also in a while :)
the reason why i put them in the post is more to "notify" the high end collector that they would be avail if we can agree on a price.

cheers :)
No problem I already have the others besides kotl and only wanted them.