• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rares collector starter castle

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
as most of you know its that time of year again when i decide id rather chase birds around in real life than chase idocs around on UO....so my castle and all its contents are for sell. would be a real nice starter castle for someone who wants to venture into the world of pixel crack. it is located on the Legends shard @ 95o17'N, 27o21'E and is public. if im around ill give ya a gate or mark ya a rune if ya shoot me a q. 105811531. this is a link to some pics of it 2nd floor done! Egyptian Oasis =) and here is just some of the stuff i started listing thats inside....i got bored quickly and gave up on that....so if your interested Q me, or pm me here. heres the list so far.

OLD RARES

singing ball x2
2 story statue x2
checkers red
dirty pot "small one"
mushroom "red"
wig
Scaffold "both halves"
phoenix armor -tunic, legs
cards x2 "3 cards west side of the w to E facing"
cards "3 cards east side of the W to E facing
Cards "north to south facing" has 2 hands and a deck in middle
skull with candle "unlit"
Light x2
old necro regs
pure mandrake root
eggs "purple eggs"

EM ITEMS

Blue mushroom "rare poison Drevega mushroom"
Green mushroom " Kanatan Kinoko with all my loe"
a playful bottlenose dolphin unaware of any danger
farmer jacks pumpkin carving kit
Agnon the scapegoat
Amazing magical rooster Zodiac Statue
piglet disguised as a pea chick
Formosa Thanksgiving ham 2012
Tree of life sappling
Golden shimmering Sun-dried roses of a lost true love
Evil ice queen wings
Golden mechanical Songbird
hina doll fairy for girls day 2016 X2
maple leaf shaped pie x2
Armageddon's flame-awaiting the return of the zog
magical horn
ruined miasma recipe scroll
set of the glacial regs...4 in all
mesanna legends spider tree
mesanna glacial rose
"in a neon box, so i dont forget where to look for this at" - eggs look like lemons. A Easter egg,dark blue. Happy Easter 2009 [legends]X2, red. Chocolate Creme Egg 2009, laender looking. Happy Easter Egg Day Sonoma 2009, aqua. Great Lakes 2009 Easter Egg,purple. A Decorated Egg Origin 2009,pink.
"also in a neon box" reindeer hat x2 one red,one green. Naughty switchesx2. A pile of Snow, yellow. Christmas Elf Toolkit x2 one green one red. Reindeer treats Legends 2009,looks like a carrot. Sack of coal Legends 2010 "unopened"
The hissing Cat of house Miraz X2
Thank you Sakura- the 5th anny kitty
the longevity snake zodiac
Enormous barnacles remains
sphinx
mesanna catskills kitty
Eden, the sleepy hellhound puppy
Replica of the rowan tree
Red Packet "contains, a tapestry and a scroll"
Gong Xi Fa Cai snake
Snake in the Grass
Infernal Sproutlings of the roots of pride
A passionate rosebush augmented with true beauty "says abunch of other stuff im not typing"
Azure Dragon Replica X4
"very old, atleast 10 years old em item" Dark Crystal Shard

RUBBLE "and im just counting rubble i see out, not counting junk in chests that would take the rest of my life"

planks X14 "there are atleast 2 more"
mushrooms "to many to count some are out some are in boxes"
fire X2
firepit
square greenish/blue cattail grass X 8
thin line of same grass north to south facing X2
thin line same cattail grass East to west facing "the more rare one"
Stump
3 boat parts
Rift pillar
date palm x2
coconut palm x 5
3 tall benches facing east
2 tall benches facing south
display case
both parts of rubble tapestry facing south
1 part rubble tapestry facing east
rubble tent X 42
rubble barrel
tons n i mean tons of rubble plants, rocks, table parts, sandstone parts, walls ...even a full arch
rubble regs "they are in a black rock box in the mage room, anyone can get in"

MISC DECO
Death vortex
tiny rugs
Vases, big n small "the ones that look like server births, hell they might be"
white dragon heads x2
ruined painting x2
2 boulder sets
2 sparkles
full set of jap singing balls
11 seahorses
green lady bug x5
red lady bug x3
water rocks x14
water pier x 2
white lava
coral the owlx2
dread horn statuex5
my hand hurts and ive lost interest in typing this stuff out. if your interested q me 105811531, theres about a thousand more things i could write , but heck just swing by and look for urself. check every box u see allot are lockdown and have collections of junk in them. if u cant find something or need a guide "its a hot mess" shoot me a Q......the vet tele takes u to the top level. thanks all!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh if only I had the gold :( I hate to see you get rid of all that! Alas I am a broke person irl and in game lol...which is too bad because I play on legends as well :(

Hope it goes to a good deserving person....this is just the thing I have been looking for too sighs

Though I can't wait to see more beautiful bird/outdoor pictures ;)

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oh if only I had the gold :( I hate to see you get rid of all that! Alas I am a broke person irl and in game lol...which is too bad because I play on legends as well :(

Hope it goes to a good deserving person....this is just the thing I have been looking for too sighs

Though I can't wait to see more beautiful bird/outdoor pictures ;)
i feel ya there sister, i stay broke myself. i have the idoc Gods and 3 months of cold weather to thank for my uo junk lol. i like the challenge of coming back every fall with absolutely nothing. it keeps me entertained till my birds come back LOL

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Whom ever buys this great collection and home please contact me. I'm looking to acquire one item and am willing to pay well for it. Thanks!

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whom ever buys this great collection and home please contact me. I'm looking to acquire one item and am willing to pay well for it. Thanks!
she want sell all item with castle
me too wanted buying item but she said sell castle with all item inside

starcraft

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
she want sell all item with castle
me too wanted buying item but she said sell castle with all item inside
Yeah, i have a few items i wanted too. I wish Dixie Chessy would sell the castle with rares to the skipper @Nabin so he could auction off those rares.