• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rares Collection

• Thread starter Evelyn_Marie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Evelyn_Marie

I have a rares collection that I want to sell. One of the items is a key which reads "An Interior House Door Key" This is a key from way back... I also have a blue colored "Glass" and a green colored "Glass", both empty. All of my items are on the Baja. There's also some oddities like a green thorn that is labeled "arrow" and some orange petals that are labeled "feathers". I'm working on a complete list which I'll put up on a web site at a later date.

S

Skyler

I left a book in front of your steps a while back. The book is locked down now on your steps, but I can't access it. I don't know if you left a reply in it. It was left by my other char, Bryndel. Please contact me either way about it's contents.

Thank you,
Skyler