• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares auction Ends sunday 10/10 at 8pm est/5pm pst

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you everyone for letting me know of closed items. I go back afterwards cuz cant keep up in real time but it helps if you let me know so i can look

Good Vibes

Visitor
UNLEASHED
Wasnt mr uber's last bid @ 310 the winning bid? Thought 10 min rule applies to people who bid within 10mins before auction ends?
That is a good question! Then the owner of the items said the items were still open to auction and even accepted my bid when I said 550m :confused2: From how I understood the 10 min rule works is, if a bid is placed in the last ten minutes of an auction, the closing time of the auction is extended ten minutes. Say auction ends at 8 and someone bids at 7:59, then the new end time for said item is 8:09. This may be different in Ultima Auctions, this is just what I have experienced from auction in real life. My final bid was at 8:16pm, the next bid needed to be 25m more per the rules on page one. The 575m needed to be placed at 8:26pm is how I took it.

Last edited:

BeerPwningTexan

Journeyman
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah let's wait to let him clear it up. He also said he couldn't keep up with the auction.. I don't blame him it's always good to see a lot of participation and fast bids.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no the auction was still open. uber bid at 759, the next bid was at 801. the ten mins starts at 750 and trails till theres no 10 mins. it doesnt start on the close cuz then well it would already be closed lol. However uber did out bid but not by the 25m, so @goodvibes you did win number 1

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all items now closed, let me go back and see if i missed any time stamps. if anyone sees one they bid on please let me know. will start making deliveries soon.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Very much appreciated on the quick and efficient trade.