• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rares and rubbles O' my

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Located currently on Atlantic
1. Blood wall tile (rare one that looks like splattered blood running down a wall)-65 mill current offer
2. Skull mask-no offer
3. Magic Door-85 mill current offer
4. Rubble palm tree 1 green, 1 greyish color, rubble yuca-green and grey sold. no offer on yuca
5. Heartwood kits-SOLD, Babred Runics-Sold per,Soulstones 6mll per,14 mill per transfer tokens
6. 600k spring points 20 mill- one left
7. Blood stained tunic-30 mill
8. pheonix armor set-SOLD
9. All zoo statues interactive/normal with all library statues-SOLD
Leave me offers here or pm me private offers. I will entertain all offers but I want ball park offers not basement offers.
Prices have ben updated

Goodmann
:danceb:

S

shonsu

1. Blood wall tile (rare one that looks like splattered blood running down a wall)
2. Skull mask
3. Magic Door
4. Rubble palm tree 1 green, 1 black, rubble yuca
5. Heartwood kits, Babred Runics,Soulstones,transfer tokens
6. 600k spring points 20 mill
7. Blood stained tunic
8. pheonix armor set-SOLD
9. All zoo statues interactive/normal with all library statues
Leave me offers here or pm me private offers. I will entertain all offers but I want ball park offers not basement offers.

Goodmann

How much has a Magic Door sold for in the past?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The last I saw was in the range of 120-150. Anyone else have any input?

K

kray2s

9. All zoo statues interactive/normal with all library statues

Goodmann
Anyone know what a ball park offer for these would be?

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4. Rubble palm tree 1 green, 1 black, rubble yuca-palm 16 per mill current. no offer on yuca
if you're talking about the tall dark black / true black rubble COCO palm tree, my offer is 30 million. i don't care for the date palms. and my offer for a green COCO rubble palm tree is 17 million.

edit - thanks for the clarification on the black palm tree (that it's not the dark black one). i still bid 17m for the tall green coco palm (provided it's a coco palm and not date palm).

P

PoCove

How do you tell the differance in the trees ? I have 3 tall trees and have no idea how to take a pic to post it on here ..

P

PoCove

42 mil on the wall splatter
3 mil for the Bloodstained tunic

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you tell the differance in the trees ? I have 3 tall trees and have no idea how to take a pic to post it on here ..
what shard are you on Po? i can come take a look if you like, and also grab a screenshot to post here

K

kray2s

im 99% sure i remember correctly - if im right the coconut palms are tall and skinny with a smaller sized leaf area where as the date palms are slightly smaller with a larger leaf area

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
exactly - and then there's the saplings which are cute little shrubbery trees on little trunks, and o'hii trees which (imo) are round balls of ugly on multi-pronged trunks.

K

kray2s

Pocove the tree in pack 2nd row down 4th in from left is a date palm graphic

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monday is last day of bids then auction will be closed.
Updated