• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rare?

A

AmdusciasLS

I was just doing some cleaning and I stumbled upon a Statue that I thought could be rare. All it says is "Blessed" but if you double click it, it's an Ask and Answer ball sort of thing I can post of picture if necessary. Is this common? Any info on it I would greatly appreciate thanks!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah, they are broken.... they no longer know who they are, and instead of the first line saying "A Statue of Finnegan" it merely says "Blessed" and the second line gives "Looking into the swirling mists yadda yadda......" or whatever it says..... Finnegan never had a description of what it did, I didn't know for months that it would talk to me

the Finnegan always gave the replies that the Ask & Answer ball gave, and it still functions that way when double-clicked.... and does anyone remember for certain whether it was spelled Finnegan or Finnigan?

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Finnegan...

I have one myself... kinda.. upset about it not being Finnegan.....

I took a screenie a little bit ago when i noticed it was "broken"

and after checking, yeah, it just says "blessed" now...