• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Woods

• Thread starter OdinRagnarok
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

OdinRagnarok

Can any lumberjacks on this shard provide some information on where the new woods "spawn the most"? Also, do you have to be a GM to harvest bark fragments?

377187118 - Q

G

Yes you need to be Grandmaster lumberjacker to get bark fragments, parasitic plants, lumen. fungi plants, switches etc.

As for where the higher end woods spawn most.............meh !!!! *mutters*

Since they created this random wood situation, I found 2 trees that actually gave me frostwood right in my own yard oddly, course they have never given that wood ever again so far oak ash bout it from those same two trees. Whenever ya find the better woods just keep going back to said tree till it is all gone cuz chances are it won't be that wood type again for ages.

G

I can't think of anyone more deserving of that lucky Frostwood find! *smiles*

I'd like to make a crafting character...not necessarily a mule. Another actual character, hehe. I've not decided yet though since they changed the resource spawning system.

I've been quite disheartened by it all. *sighs*

G

*gasps*

Oh lass, there are no mules nay each crafter is an artesan. *smiles*

What ye may wish to create is a citizen that is purely a harvester of said fancy woods, fancier granites and ores, aye, one whom can clomp the vile beasties and yet get even wonderous woods in reaper lands or gargoyle turf unscathed, or one whom can gather valorite even in the face of some vile elementals and live to gather and process or sell said wonderous rare finds, why maybe even one whom can do all that AND smack down vile critters and magicals to get peerless ingredients that many can not afford to buy in mega malls, and sell these rare woods, ores, granites, and captured essences and chocolate ingredients to crafters for LESS that ..ye know those mega malls ask for these.

Ye could be thus admired useful and a millionare in ye own right somehow selling those precious commodities to the less wealthy crafters artesans whom just wish to make pretties and not be mega millionares they just love crafting as starving artists but oft can not get the woods ores granites nor ingredients they would love to utilise to make even prettier pretties as crafters and no guilds to donate them those items nor sale these to them affordably..so they never get to make these things like fancy chocolates or frost wood beds very often.

Tis sad state our world has become sad indeed when artesans are so hemmed in by the rich wealthy or the mere factor they can not kill beasties with any ease at all to create beautiful items as before nor as oft if at all that they wish to create for the masses as they should be entitled and allowed to do. The gods are cruel task masters nearly making artesans starving artists nowadays.