• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rare Vday Bears??

F

Fraggles

Has anyone found any rare bears or baskets? someone said they got a rainbow basket and some one said they have seen a all black bear and a brown bear. after 27 bears i only got panda bears and all white bears.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is only 1 thing rare which is the basket. The color is a multi-blue/black you can't miss it. Only 2 types of bears panda and polar.

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have gotten a few blue/black boxes and a few that look like a dull golden color. So far I do not see any rare bears at all. Possibly more rare hued boxes though?

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iv gotten 1 of those glacial looking blue boxes from 50 chars so far thats it.

Thunderz

G

Gunga_Din

Got one of those baskets on atlantic. 20 mil and its yours.....

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
patch notes state there is only the 1 rare color, which is the blue/black mix

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where please? I've not read that patch note.
the patch notes that show on the autopatch when u open ur client....

Publish 69.6
Happy Valentines day! Please make sure you check your picnic basket for your Valentines gift. ( Note: The gift does not have any properties so please do not buy anything that might state otherwise). Please make sure you sign in before March 9th to get your gift. There are 60 regular colors and 1 rare color.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the patch notes that show on the autopatch when u open ur client....

Publish 69.6
Happy Valentines day! Please make sure you check your picnic basket for your Valentines gift. ( Note: The gift does not have any properties so please do not buy anything that might state otherwise). Please make sure you sign in before March 9th to get your gift. There are 60 regular colors and 1 rare color.
Helpful as always