• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rare statue?

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A friend of mine picked this up. Wondering if anyone has a link to all the "rare" statues or at least knew if this one was worth keeping. I personally have never seen this particular name.

stat.PNG

stat name.PNG

Any info would be appreciated,

Thanks.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its one of the rarer ones. price varies. id be interested in it for 25mil, but it could be worth as much as 40 to 60 if you found the right person.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
cool, thank you guys. Ill let my friend know. More than likely he will want to sell it.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes its one of the rarer named xmas statues, prices seem to be going up on these lately. A similar rarer named statue recently went for I think it was 45 million I was the under bidder. But like anything else in the rares game when you get two bidders there will only be one winner.