• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rare Snake Skin Boots Made of Oak! Chesapeake

• Thread starter BipolarDonkey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

BipolarDonkey

Hello, i'm selling snake skin boots made of oak. There is a rumor that this item is duped/ bugged/ hacked, this is totally false I claimed this pair of boots with my own spring cleaning tickets! Anyway the boots are on my vendor in chesapeake for 85 million! Making this post for best offer considerations unless it sells within a week! Thanks, Bipolardonkey

C

Chaosy

Just as a FYI, I've seen them for sale in Luna for 9 mil (and it took quite awhile to sell).

These were obtainable when spring cleaning rewards first came out. The devs fixed their spawn and supposedly fixed all the ones that already existed, but that didn't quite happen so people still own these.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like Chaosy said... It's a legal item and not worth near that much.

R

RichDC

85mil!?!? so more than the current big item the leuitenants sash???

Madness...even 9mil is insane to me lol

B

Balian of Asgard

85mil!?!? so more than the current big item the leuitenants sash???

Madness...even 9mil is insane to me lol
Wow, lemme know if they sell for a good price, ive got about 3 pairs of those on pac.

B

BipolarDonkey

First of all dont act like i'm ignorant I only put them on the vendor for that much incase someone bought them while I waited on a best offer. And saying things like its crazy to pay 9 million for them is not acurate because orcish tool kit cost 30 million & it doesnt do a thing at all. You are paying for something that not many people have something that will never come around again in the lifetime of the game. My post never said I wanted 85 million I just want the best offer I can get. I've only seen two of these boots in game period. I've been searching on the luna searchs for 2 months now and not a single pair popped up so put on a vendor at 9 million a pair I bet they went uber quick. Thanks, Richie