• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare shirt? PC?

• Thread starter Joobulance
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

Joobulance

Hello, I found this at an IDOC the other day, I know the title is rare, but I don't know if the color is rare, and if the combination of the two is rare. So, could I please get a price check? Thanks.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Title is rare. Also made out of BOD cloth and done see many double exe clothing items made form BOD cloth (atleast I dont). Might say 1m or so. Would be most I would pay.

G

Aren't some bod cloth colors producable with a clothing dye tub?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Aren't some bod cloth colors producable with a clothing dye tub?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nnnope.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Title is rare. Also made out of BOD cloth and done see many double exe clothing items made form BOD cloth (atleast I dont). Might say 1m or so. Would be most I would pay.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say its probably worth considerably less. That tag is from sometime after AoS if I remember right. It can't be made anymore obviously, but still. The original tags were from before the publish that added BODs, so you could never find them in BOD cloth.

G

crysta is correct its one of the two least rare double exceptional titles, as well as the least desirable. I'ld say around 200k