• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Scrapper's

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well since my scribe is almost GM I use the Scrapper's scroll I found so I'm ready to make those.

Just wondering what Mod's would you need to have on scrapper's to be of a good value.

Thanks

G

lrc scrappers generally can be found around 6-7m+. Then the mods combined with lrc cause it to increase in value. Especially mr1, mana inc, skill+. As well as super slayers, especially repond, undead, and demon.

Tomas Bryce recently sold an undead slayer for 60m, and I currently have a 140m bid on a demon slayer.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow well DVI you don't buy that one, My first scrappers is ganna be Demon Slayer with 1 MR

G

Any Super Slayer besides reptile,elemental will easily be worth 40m+
Repond-60m+
Arachnid-40m
Demon-60m+
Reptile-10-15m
Undead-40m
Elemental-15-20m

G

Based on shard there will be some variance of course, but I think you low balled the minimum a bit. The last undead slayer went for around 60m, and as I said a few posts up I have a 140m bid on a Demon slayer.

Also, there's no reason that an Elemental Superslayer wouldn't be worth more than 40m...It's not as useful as a Demon slayer, but its still effective....

G

<blockquote><hr>

Any Super Slayer besides reptile,elemental will easily be worth 40m+
Repond-60m+
Arachnid-40m
Demon-60m+
Reptile-10-15m
Undead-40m
Elemental-15-20m

[/ QUOTE ]

on the contrary, i sold a reptile scrappers for 80m and was offered 60 from another person

G

I guess I should have checked here before doing a price check..I guess I didn't really consider them "rare' persay.

I have an undead slayer and a reptile slayer on great lakes and will entertain offers only there or on Origin.

Thanks!