• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Rare Rune

K

kaldera4

In one of my very old dusty chests i found a rune that seems special because
it has NO marked Location (has normal color like empty ones) and can not be placed in a runebook. BUT: normal empty runes say Recall Rune Weight 1 stone and can not be renamed until it has a marked location. but my rune says: An Unmarked Recall Rune (Felucca) Its named but is empty and has the fel tag?!!

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
name your house an unmarked recall rune and you can make a rune like that can you recall to that rune you have ?

K

kaldera4

sry forgot about this post.
no you cant recall to it. it says :i cannot recall from that object. (same as empty runes) and it cant be named this way for beeing a houserune. because houserues are this dark blue ones

so this is really a odd item

B

Blade_Thugluv

it ame from old exploited rune books, there use to be a glitch if you had a pre aos rune book and droppd aos runes into it then you could remove the first rune over and over. if you removed the aos rune or any others it unbugged the book.

for some reason the runes were always fel.

they fixed this exploit a few years back. some of the runes are still around from it.

K

kaldera4

thx blade. accoprding to the extreme low amount of that runes around (i only found this one after 6 years gameplay) it should be worth something or not?

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty worthless, I find these on the floor every now and then :)