• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rare rubble or possible with others?

SugaBrat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So I was going thru yet another mess of uo hoarding and found I have three different styles of rubble mushrooms that are stacked. Now I dont recall purchasing stacked rubble mushrooms nor ever seeing any for sale but I have done several idocs in the past im still filtering thru...anyways long story short I tried to stack matching rubble mushroom styles and I couldnt get them to do so. Anyone else have stacked rubble mushrooms??? Can a idoc bug stacking?

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
only people ive heard of being able to stack unstackable items have had their houses burnt down and accounts banned... I would at the very least assume it was a bug at some point. I know Assia Penryn loves her rubble mushroom set, perhaps she has some insight.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I've actually had a couple random things (creepy cakes come to mind) suddenly become stackable within the past 2 weeks; had them on vendors that expired, and when I took the items out of the house sign, the cakes were stacked. I wonder if there's some recent unintended consequence allowing unstackables to stack in certain cases, like idocs and vendors moving to housing signs?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are they the single mushrooms? Perhaps it is items that have a stacked version of the same graphic in-game.