• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] RARE RING AND FRUIT-WALNUT

E

Enyo159

IM LOOKING FOR PRICE CHECKS ON ALL THESE REALLY NICE ITEMS
ALL ARE SPECIAL COLORS AND SOME HAVE SPECIAL NAMES TO

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably doesnt help but if im not mistaken (i could be) but your using that 3rd party program/cheet that makes all trees into stumps.........

J

Jasonleebeck

As my personal policy goes, ' Never help those, who help themselves' , i.e. what Thunderz said. You use cheat proggys, you deserve no help.

M

Mortharr/Revenge

That is what i love about some of these trammel knobs. FYI all he has done is edited files within the uo system to make trees appear like stumps. Hardly a hardcore cheater.

I dont support hacking, but someone turning trees into stumps, get the **** over it

B

Blade_Thugluv

That is what i love about some of these trammel knobs. FYI all he has done is edited files within the uo system to make trees appear like stumps. Hardly a hardcore cheater.

I dont support hacking, but someone turning trees into stumps, get the **** over it
doesnt matter that was said by the dev team to be a insta ban.

its still cheating.

~Blade

S

S.W.A.T

Actually, the stump hack helps prevent lag, while others have to load the full tree(s), doesn't help much, but a little bit more speed against another in pvping, makes a big difference
=]
Fruit are a server birth I think? Worth a couple mil each
Ring, I have never seen before

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, the stump hack helps prevent lag, while others have to load the full tree(s), doesn't help much, but a little bit more speed against another in pvping, makes a big difference
=]
Fruit are a server birth I think? Worth a couple mil each
Ring, I have never seen before
Not a server birth, came from an event.