• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rare Rainbow Colored Robe

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flaton

Hello, im looking to sell this rare rainbow colored robe which is one of the only 2 on lake superior

Picture:

im wanting cash for it as im in serious need of money due to rl problems so ill be taking offer for it here or threw icq.

Please check out this thread as well which contains alot of items suits and an account up for sale too...

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=760818#post760818

i can only accept western union for the time being as im in the middle east on work and paypal wont function properly to where i can only send and cannot receive money.

ICQ - 376458645

Thanks

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hello, im looking to sell this rare rainbow colored robe which is one of the only 2 on lake superior

Picture:

im wanting cash for it as im in serious need of money due to rl problems so ill be taking offer for it here or threw icq.

Please check out this thread as well which contains alot of items suits and an account up for sale too...

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=760818#post760818

i can only accept western union for the time being as im in the middle east on work and paypal wont function properly to where i can only send and cannot receive money.

ICQ - 376458645

Thanks

If that robe does not say crafting 2nd or 3rd place it is a changeling made robe. the Origonal was given out on Greatlakes from teh same event of the I stole this item event. Beware anyone if it just says Robe

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya if it doesnt have the original tag its worth 5 mil -- doggy duped item.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
31337 is a prime number .... 1337 is not .... go figure!
7 x 191 (both prime numbers) is 1337. All non-prime numbers can be made from multiplying two (or more) prime numbers.

E.g. 2 x 3 x 5 x 7 x 11 x 13 = 30030 (non-prime number)

30030 + 1307 (prime number) = 31337.

And here did my head start to hurt!

:stretcher:

I

Inspector

I have seen that robe and it doesn't have a tag, its a changeling dupe..

F

Flaton

Either way guys n gals i've made an arrangment with someone for it to be sold just waiting on payment and then ill deliver.

Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.