• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Rare Pink Hued Hellcat/Panther??

BeerPwningTexan

Journeyman
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Hello to all! I recently inherited brothers account and noticed a pink hued panther/hellcat in his tamers stall. He said was from an event a long time ago and couldn't remember which. Anyone ever seen one this hue? Know if it is a rare and it's value? Any knowledge is greatly appreciated! I Tamed a Hellcat on right to compare. Pink Panther.jpg

BeerPwningTexan

Journeyman
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Got an update from
bonnie at broadsword
"Welcome back to UO, and yes I believe that is an old spawned hue on the hellcats. They had several unique hues.no its not illegal if its one of the ones in the picture you showed me" So now my question is what is it worth?

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There are various shades of pred hellcats, many/most if not all, should still spawn. Here are a few of various hues I have.

It does have one thing going for it, if training is not started, it will be a one slot, new tames are 2 slot.

As for the price, unfortunately, it's a what someone will pay type deal. What server is the hellcat located on?

I know quite a few people sold /released their hellcats after pub 97 to make room for other pets. I got several off stable merchants for about 5 million tops.

BeerPwningTexan

Journeyman
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Ohh I see. According to the Dev's I emailed it no longer spawns that Hue.The pet is currently on Baja but can be shard tokened now days anywhere. I have farmed hellcats a couple days ago and couldn't produce any light color Hues. Was this recently that you got them off of stable merchants?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a pack of 5 hellcats with most the colours Khaelor showed. I had a pack of 5 rare colours way back in day and lost them due to stable bug and had to retame a pack which took weeks. The other night i was mass killing them to get a rare colour spawn and the bright red spawned as ive just returned and wanted one for new taming changes outside my pack. I always found that the pink colour was the rarest. It probaly still spawns, ill keep killing to check if it does. THe red colour always spawned quite often when i farmed them with pink being very rare. Ill update if i come across a pink again