• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Rare Pink Dye looks exactly like Bright Red Dye...

• Thread starter Nastia Cross
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
noticed that when I was doing the clippings, could not tell them apart, at least on my monitor.. hadn't gotten to making the dyes yet.. tho on this chart there is a difference (at least on metal) when the dyes are applied, it appears

S

Stupid Miner

Hm, would altering to color scheme on the monitor make any difference?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm disappointed with this color, had hoped for a more pink color like the plant before I clip it.

N

Numtinae

I am glad that none of the dyes are anything like the awful neon colors. At least in the guide, they look quite natural. However, at least with the pictures of the breastplates in the guide, since none of them really stand out as crazy colors, well, none of them really stand out as crazy colors. I don't see that there's likely to be a big market for the rarer ones in the same way as you look at a rare fire plant or cloak and say OMG that's different.

On an unrelated thoughts, are the venom vials available anywhere from vendors or are they purely a crafted item? (Still working alchemy.)

M

Myna

or just kill the serpent, chance 1:5 to get a venom vial

if not then you also need a charming flute, which need 2 blight

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I spoke too soon ;)

They're ALSO a reward for some of the new puzzle boxes...there's a thread on UHall about the puzzle box rewards.