• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Rare pets worth anything? (Looking for info!)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if I should be posting in this thread but I posted in the 'Tamer' thread, and they were more worried about my pet stats than the rarity of some of these things. So maybe you guys/girls can help me out! :)

POST FROM TAMER THREAD:
I have A LOT of rare pets. Some of these were acquired from very old accounts, friends who quit, etc...

Some old/semi rares like the old school pink hell cat leader, a meat eating unicorn, a dark wolf familar that was tameable (0 is all resists), a Clan Ribbon Plague Rat, some prepatch nightmares/white wyrms, vollums, bake kitsunes, dreads & banes, normal black horses anyone can ride and things like that.

Then some extreme oddities I know are/could be? worth a lot due to rarity. I have quite a few white non-hue pets. Things such as a forest ostard, a frenzied ostard, a baby hell cat, a lava lizard. I even have a fire beetle that is the normal blue color. There may be a few I am missing, I'll have to go look.

I was curious with the insane prices of things, are these rares and oddities worth a lot? I know when I quit about 4 years ago before pet training, I saw a normal white hued forest ostard sell for a couple plat on Atlantic, so I always figured that would be my nest egg if I returned lol. :thumbsup:

Most of them haven't even had their pet training started, that's how long I have been gone lol. (I started to get some training experience, but nothing has been added yet.)

Anyways! Glad to be back for now! Absolutely any information would be awesome.

Thanks in advanced for reading and helping out!

Photo below of a few of the things. Some are not pictured. If needed, I will dig out whatever I need to and get pics of them! :)

1666585564508.png

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know @leet bought one of the ostards a while ago (He was who I saw buying it a few years ago) for a plat or so? Before the great inflation lol. :eyes:

These things must be rare if not one person know ANYTHING about most of them :D

Any/all info on anything would be appreciated!

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Would suggest not selling anything until verifying prices from UOCAH, they have a fairly active discord as well. Don't jump at the first pretty number you see.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Getting a lot of PMs asking to purchase but no real information or prices. :lick:

Will try looking through some discords or something in the meantime. Thanks for anyone who provides any information or advice!

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What I have come to understand about items or even pets that are hardly ever seen, or even heard of is that their value is determined by the circumstances of the times.

Older items do not merit the same predictability as any newer event item or any new pet that comes to the world of Sosaria.

In short, older items or older pets value can only be measured by the highest offer one can get because of the current climate the UO market.

I’ve seen items sell for plats when just a year ago they were on vendors. Likewise, I’ve seen older items, only 4-10 in existence, sit on auction safes for a year trying to achieve high prices that another person was lucky enough to sell the same item before.

All this to say, on rare pets like these, especially the ones that evade a sales pattern, it would be near impossible to crunch a specific value.

In consideration of the other offers through private message, I will throw an offer of 1P each on the frenzied ostard and the lava lizard, as it seems that was the last sale price before mentioned above. :)

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd be interested in a black horse or two, although I am unsure of going price these days I saw a thread from last year with Nails suggesting a starting price of 200m
I'm also interested in the blue fire beetle could I see pic and the stats for it?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Sadie- The "blue" fire beetle is simple the normal beetle shade, but it's fire beetle stats and acts like a forge.

&& I will try to figure out how many black horses I have. Again, so hard to find a "start" price for all these pets. They seem to have either vanished or no one wants to come forward with prices lol.

FisherNap

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many years ago, the forest ostards were the rarest ridable pets in UO. Because at that time, they could not be moved (legally) to the main world, and could only be in T2A lands, and because of pet "blocking" which prevented wild spawns, once the few forest ostards were tamed, they were blocked for the whole shard. I remember as a young tamer being very excited to find one. I might still have it. I also still have a frenzied ostard that I tamed around 1999 or 2000. I accidently released it to the wild once, but was able to retame it quickly before it ate me :) And have an old nightmare as well. I imagine many old pets are still alive on dormant old accounts since stable decay was removed.

I remember ORDER, the old tamed ancient wyrm on Atlantic. Sadly, it died in the stable, its owner's choice to allow it to leave the world peacefully.

I wonder if any old silver steeds survive? I knew of a few survivors of the purges, but that was 20 years ago...

Just reminiscing...

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As discussed in private chat, I withdraw my offer of 2P for the frenzied ostard

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I stated a few times, if ANYONE has any information on any of these pets (or have seen any before) please let me know. I believe they are unique, and no one seems to be able to dispute/show me otherwise.

Also selling several dread mares, bane dragons, and black horses!

And as always, will present the pets to be seen in person anytime someone is interested :)

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Possibly. But until someone can show me some other(s), isn't it unique? I've posted since October concerning all of these, and nothing yet.
I would think that is part them being likely very rare and part there not being a ton of interest. No doubt there aren't going to be very many floating around...I just don't think unique is the correct term is all.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know @leet bought one of the ostards a while ago (He was who I saw buying it a few years ago) for a plat or so? Before the great inflation lol. :eyes:
What I took concern with regarding the characterization as unique is this quote here.
I understand that they are certainly rare, but the characterization that they are unique when there is a testimony of another selling by the OP comes off as false. For me, whilst extremely rare, there are no indications that they are unique, just extremely rare.

The very real possibilities include but not limited to:
- Hidden away on inactive accounts with the possibility of emerging one day (same scenario as the OP)
- A player who does not use Stratics but still plays and has one (or more)
- They play and even may use Stratics, but have not seen this thread and are participants of the other forums on this website

I personally feel it is a dangerous bet to describe a rare such as this as unique, when there are equal possibilities that it is not unique.

The argument that because currently this is the only one on the market, therefore it is unique, is dangerously equivalent of saying that because there is only one 'A Petal From The Golden Lotus Of Heaven' on the market, therefore it should be unique. Even though we know differently.

The argument is the same, but the facts aren't.

And yes, while I understand that the Petal is a lot more common than these creatures, the point remains. Without documentation to say otherwise, it is a dangerous game to assume one thing for the purpose of profit. There is an equal chance that they are not unique, as there is that they are.

I do not believe the OP had malicious intentions, and I wish them the best of luck on the sale of these creatures.
There is just too many 'what ifs' and assumptions to continue negotiations for me. I do agree they are extremely rare, but I do not believe they are unique, and will not pay a unique items value for a possibility that they are not.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I took concern with regarding the characterization as unique is this quote here.
I understand that they are certainly rare, but the characterization that they are unique when there is a testimony of another selling by the OP comes off as false. For me, whilst extremely rare, there are no indications that they are unique, just extremely rare.

The very real possibilities include but not limited to:
- Hidden away on inactive accounts with the possibility of emerging one day (same scenario as the OP)
- A player who does not use Stratics but still plays and has one (or more)
- They play and even may use Stratics, but have not seen this thread and are participants of the other forums on this website

I personally feel it is a dangerous bet to describe a rare such as this as unique, when there are equal possibilities that it is not unique.

The argument that because currently this is the only one on the market, therefore it is unique, is dangerously equivalent of saying that because there is only one 'A Petal From The Golden Lotus Of Heaven' on the market, therefore it should be unique. Even though we know differently.

The argument is the same, but the facts aren't.

And yes, while I understand that the Petal is a lot more common than these creatures, the point remains. Without documentation to say otherwise, it is a dangerous game to assume one thing for the purpose of profit. There is an equal chance that they are not unique, as there is that they are.

I do not believe the OP had malicious intentions, and I wish them the best of luck on the sale of these creatures.
There is just too many 'what ifs' and assumptions to continue negotiations for me. I do agree they are extremely rare, but I do not believe they are unique, and will not pay a unique items value for a possibility that they are not.
We can agree to disagree on this one Alexander. So I understand & respect your outlook on things.

I played UO for a very long time (1999+) but took off a good 5 or so years. It seems UO has aged A TON since then. A lot of new(er) people collecting, a lot of changes to systems (Taming, IDOCs, Endless Journey opening old accounts, etc), obviously various bugs/glitches in items & pets etc. And also the HUGE inflation that seemed to hit sometime in that timespan. So I can absolutely consider your (Or anyone's for that matter) concern with things, especially rare, 'unique', or extraordinary. I just don't want to be "burned" so to speak on a very rare/unique/etc item that (At least to our vast knowledge pool of rares collectors & tamers here on stratics) seems to be at the very least "Possibly 1 of a kind or exceedingly low amount" available. Not to mention, it/they (because I have a few oddities) are mostly rideable. This makes things even more desirable (At least it used to, again, being gone 5+ years, times change, especially with the taming change) and not just a "lock down" in a house or museum. Not to mention, there are still spawning pieces of armor and jewelry, and brand new EM items being created that are selling for 1P+, so a unique, or damn near unique item should fetch a lot, I would assume.

I apologize if I seem as an outsider to the 'rares' community, just coming in and throwing wildly different pets that have never been seen before onto the market. Obviously there is always speculation of whether the pets/items are legitimate, where they come from, how much they are worth, can they be reproduced; etc. I am well aware, and appreciate everyone's thoughts and opinions on such. I like my plats & gold too, and wouldn't like to be scammed. But if anyone is still around that's known me previously, they can tell you I am a 'by the book' kind of guy. But it seems, most people I knew previously have moved on to greener pastures than UO lol.

Apologies fir rambling on. Just wanted to make it known I am aware of why folks are 'guarded' so to speak. But this is a serious information gaining post and certainly a selling post if some rares collector would like to look more robust than anyone else! :)

Anyways, as per my previous posts, I am searching for information on any/all pets listed and always potentially selling them. I have had multiple messages/pms about pets, so I am doing my best to compile information (weeding out obvious bad/misleading information) and looking to move them. I don't really need plats/gold so much to sell things for cheap. And as they say patience is a virtue =)

If anyone does have previous sales on items that are known (Black Horses, Dread Mares, & Banes for instance) please let me know so I can price those accordingly.

Last edited:

Kincsem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Whenever I see posts like this, I always think that, after all, if you want to sell these rare items (undyed pets) at some reasonable price, you have to auction them.
Or a better way would be to open up the offers you are currently receiving and see if there is a higher offer.

Remember, just as the seller does not want to get burned, the buyer does not want to pay high gold for something for which he is not sure of the value.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Not to mention, it/they (because I have a few oddities) are mostly rideable. This makes things even more desirable (At least it used to, again, being gone 5+ years, times change, especially with the taming change) and not just a "lock down" in a house or museum.
I think, at least in the current market, items that can be locked down are desired by a larger part of the community because they can be shown off in their house. I would think that would possibly make them more valuable considering the demand for items that can be locked down would be higher. Obviously that is just an opinion. As someone who collects items and has some tameable rares I am thinking 1p-2p is probably a fair assessment. However as Kincsem said an auctions is the best way to find out for sure...although it may just as likely sell for 500m as 2p.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well if you go on what the most recent blackrock bird of prey went for (double digit plats) and that’s not even a unique pet, just really really low count then you can see the sellers reticence to part with his pets easily.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Well if you go on what the most recent blackrock bird of prey went for (double digit plats) and that’s not even a unique pet, just really really low count then you can see the sellers reticence to part with his pets easily.
Well these aren't unique either. That is also one of the most popular pets in the game...possibly the most desired. There are 50 people that would pay 5p+ for that bird without hesitation, I doubt you could find 10 people to even bid on these at a price over 1-1.5p. The demand just isn't the same.

Anyway, Its starting to sound like I am just bashing them or something and I am just trying to discuss what a fair/possible price may be....so I am going to hush.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well these aren't unique either. That is also one of the most popular pets in the game...possibly the most desired. There are 50 people that would pay 5p+ for that bird without hesitation, I doubt you could find 10 people to even bid on these at a price over 1-1.5p. The demand just isn't the same.

Anyway, Its starting to sound like I am just bashing them or something and I am just trying to discuss what a fair/possible price may be....so I am going to hush.
I respect all sides of things @Jason- :) Just like gathering information like Loriel had posted. I didn't know the birds were worth that much.

Speaking of, I am almost positive I own a hiryu like that, with horse stats, that is normal colored, that anyone can ride. Is that one of the birds of prey also? Did they come in normal color or is it rare? TIA!

mihali

Sage
Congrats for owning these rare pets. I would tally them all up, find the time to do so, maybe with their stats and post them in the forum. They are likely worth a lot to some collectors. I would not sell them in game, best to do that here. Rares are rares and they are worth to collectors of rare pets. Some of the rares i would not part ways for any amount of uo gold, they may be truly unique. Would check in stratics for sales of other similar rares and possibly check pricing. Also pricing would depend on what the seller and buyer are willing to negotiate, and there may be no idea as to what an acceptable price on these may be today, as they simply do not exist today. The idea that some of these may have twins in some, and deactivated accounts does not mean anything much, and these supposed dormant accounts may be reactivated in the future does not detract from their rarity, since many of these accounts will never be reactivated due to RL circumstances. Similar to other rares. GL getting your info, and congrats again.

Ungoliant

Journeyman
I have what I believe to be the only white stygian drake. When it was given to me, I was told it is the same one that Cah has posted on their page. Does anyone else have a white Stygian drake?

BeerPwningTexan

Journeyman
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I respect all sides of things @Jason- :) Just like gathering information like Loriel had posted. I didn't know the birds were worth that much.

Speaking of, I am almost positive I own a hiryu like that, with horse stats, that is normal colored, that anyone can ride. Is that one of the birds of prey also? Did they come in normal color or is it rare? TIA!
1678563194742.png

mihali

Sage
I have what I believe to be the only white stygian drake. When it was given to me, I was told it is the same one that Cah has posted on their page. Does anyone else have a white Stygian drake?
Awesome! How long ago did you get this? Any idea what year it was tamed? Also is the crown and legs white or entire body white?

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Just remember demand isn’t the only factor on price, if supply is as low as it is for these pets then the seller is right to ask a high price. You also have to consider the reason demand might be lower at this stage, it’s because they are not well known within the community, hell no one seems to know anything about them at all. But just because no one has info doesn’t mean they are worth less as the intrinsic value (what they present as being) is still high. The issue with the blackrock bird is that the reason that many people will pay 5+p in an instant is because of already established price in the tens of plat, so potential resale value would be high, which creates an artificial demand for the pet. It’s also resource heavy in terms of farming for it but the fact that it’s obtainable still should negate that, whilst these pets don’t appear to be able to be recreated.
Also what I would say is you probably aren’t privy to the sort of offers the seller has been getting so I feel you are just speculating at this point. He is well within his rights to wait for an offer he feels is appropriate or info that would further shed light on them and help determine a fair value. When items like this come up for sale unless the offer is immediately gargantuan they can take work and a while to sell. In some instances interest has to be generated over time as more people become aware of them. There are actually at least two collectors that might know more about them and could even be interested but they are intermittently playing the game, so really I’d say it’s also down to timing being right.
It’s really not as simple as you appear to be making it out to be Jason.

mihali

Sage
Just remember demand isn’t the only factor on price, if supply is as low as it is for these pets then the seller is right to ask a high price. You also have to consider the reason demand might be lower at this stage, it’s because they are not well known within the community, hell no one seems to know anything about them at all. But just because no one has info doesn’t mean they are worth less as the intrinsic value (what they present as being) is still high. The issue with the blackrock bird is that the reason that many people will pay 5+p in an instant is because of already established price in the tens of plat, so potential resale value would be high, which creates an artificial demand for the pet. It’s also resource heavy in terms of farming for it but the fact that it’s obtainable still should negate that, whilst these pets don’t appear to be able to be recreated.
Also what I would say is you probably aren’t privy to the sort of offers the seller has been getting so I feel you are just speculating at this point. He is well within his rights to wait for an offer he feels is appropriate or info that would further shed light on them and help determine a fair value. When items like this come up for sale unless the offer is immediately gargantuan they can take work and a while to sell. In some instances interest has to be generated over time as more people become aware of them. There are actually at least two collectors that might know more about them and could even be interested but they are intermittently playing the game, so really I’d say it’s also down to timing being right.
Spot on, well said.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
We can agree to disagree then...no worries. Imo It does all boil down to demand. It may be uber rare and worth tons, but if no one wants it then is it really worth much? Absolutely not saying these items are not desired...only making a point. I right now have an items that is a known 1 of 4. I can't sell it for 1p because no really wants it. So no doubt rarity plays a roll as do other factors...but at the end of the day if no one wants it then it just is what it is.

There are a lot of people in the forums that know a TON about this game and its rare items. Most of them check these boards often even if they aren't really playing the game. Maybe they are all messaging him privately, no doubt that happens and I would have no idea about it. However from what we can see there was 1 offer of 2p by one of those "very knowledgeable" people and he rescinded his offer. So I was just using what LITTLE info I had and sharing an opinion. I would like nothing more than to see him post that he got an offer privately and sold them all for 20p.

Ungoliant

Journeyman
Awesome! How long ago did you get this? Any idea what year it was tamed? Also is the crown and legs white or entire body white?
I have no idea when this was tamed. I received it about a year ago?? guessing on timeframe. Hue is 35488.

White Stygian.png

Troy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have to agree to both Jason and Loriel,

As Jason has pointed it out, prices usually boil down to demand. For instance, if I create an item at home, it will be unique, only one in the entire world. However, it will be worthless, because no one wants it. Similar example, imagine if there is only 1 EM item that looks ugly as f.., that doesn't do anything, and that will occupy half of your house once locked down. Despite the fact there is only one in the whole game, no one will probably buy it and it won't be worth much at all.
Rarity only plays a role if the item is desirable. If an item is desired by 1000 people and there is 1000 of them available, then it won't be worth much. But, if only 10 are available, its price will be much higher. Likewise, if you have a unique item, but no one wants it, then it will be worth next to nothing.
On the other hand, as Loriel has mentioned, the fact that we don't know much about an item, it doesn't mean it is worth more or less. It simply means we don't know enough.
If it gets to a point that there is simply not enough information, it is a matter of buyer/ seller to negotiate and come up w/ a price that is fair for both.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Jason you can’t make an example both using your item saying no-one wants it and also saying “not saying it isn’t desired”. The point is there is interest in it in this instance so you can’t say demand is next to nothing which I think is what you are implying by using your item as an example. One public offer on an item indicates very little in terms of what other offers he’s received. He might have retracted the offer because it was simply nowhere near the other offers the seller has gotten. But again that’s pure speculation, just like you are doing.
The flip side of the rarity factor is if these really are double digit plat pets then that automatically rules out a hell of a lot of people from being able to buy them in any case and likely in this instance the bids are going to be speculative and tentative while people figure out how much they might really be worth, or someone who knows what they are doing puts in a substantial bid.
There are a lot of people monitoring the forums but a lot also don’t check them for months and years at a time. There’s been loads of cases where I’ve messaged someone about a post from a couple of months before and got zero response even though seemingly the post was still relatively fresh. Conversely I’ve messaged someone about a post someone made two years ago and hasn’t made one since and they’ve replied in a week, so there’s no hard and fast rule here. The real key here is patience as I don’t think these pets will sell overnight and wouldn’t normally unless the seller was desperate for gold, which I don’t think he is. So my advice is hold onto them gather info, if no one puts in a high bid, keep them until someone does or someone turns around with info that might lower their value significantly (which is probably unlikely anyway).

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must say @Jason- , @Loriel , @Troy , @mihali , and others I forget, I do appreciate all the engagement about these luxurious pets. Exposure will only help getting more answers. And I like hearing about things I haven't seen ever/for a while.

As I told a few in PMs, what is speculated through information and my own personal UO knowledge (Which could be entirely wrong), I believe/was told, the normal white forest ostard could perhaps be one of the old haven guard ostards that were tamable through interesting means, and somehow via patches/years of inactivity became white/losing it's color in the stable.

The frenzied story/belief is much more interesting. It is believed that it was an old one that wasn't allowed out of T2A many years ago, and was stabled, and left for SEVERAL years, only to emerge as white when pulled out, also turning it white/losing it's color.

Again, absolutely no idea on the truth behind these stories, but these are the best explanations/theories I have heard that make the most sense.

Let me know what you guys think of these possibilities.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
What I said regarding my item and desire was simply to discuss supply/demand and not to imply the desire of his items. As I stated in my post I have absolutely no idea how much desire there is because I don't know if he has gotten PMs. You are taking my words out of context. Also I totally agree that waiting and finding out more info is the play I never said anything different.

The second half of my post was more in reference to the items. And I stand by my point that there are a ton of knowledgeable people in these threads regularly. Yes some don't check them often but tons do. Just because they may not have the money to afford it doesn't mean they cant share their opinion on the value. Maybe no one has any idea and thats why there isn't any info being shared. I hope that isn't the case because that wouldn't help things. I feel pretty comfortable saying that if it was worth double digit plats there would be people trying to buy it left and right with the plans to resell it...obviously that is an opinion. Nothing would make me happier than to see Bombastic sell it for 10p to one of those people only for it to come out that it is worth 1p lol...I would love that. Time will tell and I want nothing but the best for the seller and the buyer(assuming someone is buying for themselves not to screw Bombastic and resell).

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weekly check in. Was offered 4P for the frenzied to give a ballpark on that. Any ideas in the forest ostard? White lizard? White fire cat? No resist tamable dark work?

Also going rates for banes, dreads, and black horses?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monthly bump. The gent that offered 4p for the frenzied ostard is still the highest. Any other info guys? Appreciate the help! And happy early easter! :)

BeerPwningTexan

Journeyman
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I offered the 4p for frienzy. Been over 2 weeks with no reply in DM on meeting up with me to sell when you agreed on price. Seems like now your waiting for a higher bidder? Thanks but as of now I rectract my offer and I am no longer interested. Best wishes and hope you get the amount you are looking for.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I offered the 4p for frienzy. Been over 2 weeks with no reply in DM on meeting up with me to sell when you agreed on price. Seems like now your waiting for a higher bidder? Thanks but as of now I rectract my offer and I am no longer interested. Best wishes and hope you get the amount you are looking for.
Hi buddy, messaged you back a couple times. Had a hard time meeting up, timewise. I know you said in PMs you get impatient at times. It's okay if you wish to retract. I said (at the time) that was the highest offer, and still gathering information, which seems to be stale again. Feel free to PM me again. Apologies at missing each other =) RL time frames (and work!) suck for UO playing time.

kai_Shek

Adventurer
Hi buddy, messaged you back a couple times. Had a hard time meeting up, timewise. I know you said in PMs you get impatient at times. It's okay if you wish to retract. I said (at the time) that was the highest offer, and still gathering information, which seems to be stale again. Feel free to PM me again. Apologies at missing each other =) RL time frames (and work!) suck for UO playing time.
Intrested in the ostard and possibly other pets you have. Sent you a message thanks!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To all of those interested, I have been taking a UO break. Feel free to PM me for me to get back to you after the break =)

I'd be interested in the black horses (potentially more than one) and any WW's you may have prepatch with 760 (or higher str), high intensity dreads. Unsure of prices so if you have some in mind I'll be open to discuss. Let me know =)