• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rare Original Black Horse Set (Pure,Long Hair,Short Hair)

Palegathon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,
Asking Price: 5 Plat
Server: Atlantic
My New ICQ: 315-294-793 (Back to my original ICQ number)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day, I have decided to sell my long collected mounts. ;-( saddens me as I have held them for over 12 years, riding them in to battle on my main mage character. They are honestly probably some of the rarest things I have kept safe guarded and bonded for my entire career of UO. I want them to be placed in the hands of a really great collector who will make sure they are never destroyed and removed from the game. As they are extremely rare. So everyone knows what a Pure, Short Hair, And Long hair Nightmare looks like thats what these are visually. They require no taming to ride. They can be trained to take some hits to use for dismount although they are more for the true collector to ride on a non tamer or just for the visual effects. They are not dread mares. They are Original Black Horses. I am going to start my asking price at 5 Platinum, I feel that it is very fair. Considering the rarity of the pets I am willing to negotiate but not much on the price.
I hope someone enjoys them as much as I have! Goodluck everyone, and I hope to hear from some extreme rare collectors soon.

Sincerely,

Lord Palegathon

PS. Thank you to the community of UO and all its people for being good to me over the years.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are these really worth that much? I found one in a stable when I came back to the game... So if they are... Hit me up for it too!

Palegathon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, my understanding from checking with everyone over the years was there was no way to price them individually because each persons taste likes a different type. Therefore in the end we figured out that the Pure black was the most valued, however, at that time several years back I was only able to find only 1 other player on stratics and across all east coast that had a full set. That contact of mine reported losing one of his during xfering it to another character it was killed while not bonded. Which colors do you guys have?

In short though, I would like to meet with anyone who has a full set in game to be shown that they have them. Don't know anyone else who holds all 3 types. Not saying there isn't someone out there but just haven't met anyone yet.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Individually they have sold for 80-100mil each. I recently purchased 4 of them at this price last month. I believe a full set such as this would warrant a 350-500mil valuation but it's also not my auction. Just letting you know what they have been selling for recently.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one, been trying to sell it for ever! 100m obo please! Thanks