• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Rare or Not?

A

Azureal

Found this on one of my original Napa characters.

Is it worth anything? If so, how much.

D

Drafgard

Isnt dead wood just the remains of potted plants (player grown ones) which didnt last, and died?

I may be wrong in this though :)

A

Azureal

Ugh, maybe. I checked on uoguide.com and it lists them as old necro regs that were never implemented.

Hmm.

D

Drafgard

Maybe they are, i wouldnt throw em away just yet anyway till someone else gives you their insight..

F

feath

i could swear i got dead wood as a lumberjacker. but i haven't used that skill in so long, i don't remember clearly.

a dead plant, from player grown seeds, have a zig zag graphic, and iirc, says 'a bowl of hard dirt' on mouse over.

P

POOF

Dead wood can be stolen from the crates in the Moonglow alchemy shop. The same place where you get the hanging herbs. I saw quite a few in the crates just a couple of days ago.

I also believe they spawn on Reapers, but that may have changed.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
reapers... used to, anyway, unsure if they still drop it... when's the last time you looted a reaper?:D

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can still get deadwood from Reapers. Not every Reaper will have deadwood, but at least 1 of 4 will (don't qoute me on the odds of getting deadwood, but it is really common). I just wish paragon reapers would drop wooden chests, but alas they do not drop chests at all. :(

Stayin Alive,

BG

FisherNap

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been in the game forever, it's one of those things that people always saved up thinking that it would be rare someday.

Guess not.

Wyatt of Catskills, retired