• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Or Not....

F

Flats

Hiyas, Im not sure if these items are rare or not so i thought id ask people who do know!

Hair Dye NO ML Requirment: Now i have seen this before but is it considered rare & what price range does it run from? Its the old school type of hair dyes and looks bluish blackish colored.

"Unknown" Repair Deed: Is it rare? If so whats the price? How many of these are in the game? Its the first time i see one like this. Its actually a repair deed but says Unknown for some reason. Please do note that this was not one of those deeds that were labled "Deed" & became "Unknown" in a recent patch this is a Pre Aos repair deed that says Unknown once it was crafted.

Thanks for all the help guys n gals

F

Flats

<blockquote><hr>

hair dye is worth about a mil.....500k-2m is avr price....the deed is junk IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the help

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ur probably thinking of ML hair dye like blaze and glacial....these are old school hair dyes not ML:)....no rare colors in those really

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Until recently the deed was either 'a deed' or 'a scroll' cant remember which but they both had a certain rarity value tho I dont know how much. It' worth hanging onto until someone who knows a little more about the value of these replies.

G

It was called a "deed" and had no use or function. They sold for anywhere from about 250k-1m, but have been steadily declining in value as more and more people dig them out of chests and sell them.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cuz u could make them=/....forgot exactly how but there was actualy several ways to get those