• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Rare Item

tamagoya

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Buying

Image of The Voids Ultimatum
The Voids Ultimatum 5P
SPTER.jpg  Scepter

Please contact PM or ICQ746647798. Thank you.

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i used to have that scepter! is that still around?
Aye! I use to own it too.

If it is any help at all, I bought it for 400M about 5 years ago and sold it for around 750 around that same time, I believe. I have no idea what that is worth in today's gold/platinum but just to give the OP context of its history.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aye! I use to own it too.

If it is any help at all, I bought it for 400M about 5 years ago and sold it for around 750 around that same time, I believe. I have no idea what that is worth in today's gold/platinum but just to give the OP context of its history.
I would guess that scepter is worth anywhere from 2-3p atm. Just a guess.... it looks too OP. Good luck Tamagoya!

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would guess that scepter is worth anywhere from 2-3p atm. Just a guess.... it looks too OP. Good luck Tamagoya!
Aye, that is my guess too. Old items and items of odd histories seem to be fetching more than modern rares. Also, I was going through my picture archives and found this beauty of when I owned it and had it displayed at my auction house years ago. Fond memories :)

I don't mean to hijack the thread. Best of look to the OP. It really is a magnificent piece :)

10933919_461147454032887_6682909624045333229_n.jpg