• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Rare Hue Boxes pic Inside ---

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wantedd.jpg View attachment 50489
Buying these boxes can be pretty much on any shard just shoot me a msg @ icq 683696149 thanks! hue number with each in pic

Last edited:

Bliss

Adventurer
I have 2955 and 1192. It also looks like I have 1166 (middle box) and maybe 1166 (have two pink ones but not sure if it's the exact shade) might also have 1618. I'm not sure how you came up with the numbers or how to tell if you have a specific number. I'm curious as to how much you were paying.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2955 and 1192. It also looks like I have 1166 (middle box) and maybe 1166 (have two pink ones but not sure if it's the exact shade) might also have 1618. I'm not sure how you came up with the numbers or how to tell if you have a specific number. I'm curious as to how much you were paying.
2015boxchart-fixed.png (((all credit goes to mr HUE brian for makin another lovely chart hehe )))