• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Home For Sale Near Moonglow! (Picture)

• Thread starter Richtor Darkbane
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Richtor Darkbane

8x8 Moonglow Graveyard Home (ONLY HOUSE INSIDE THE GRAVEYARD!)

http://i31.***********/2v9rus0.jpg

What makes the home special?
-Pet training: Train pets from the comfort of home, using way less resources.
-Bone collection: Lots of bones to collect here!
-New Character Training: Train your newby, about to die? run inside!
-Gold: while training a new warrior here I collected over 100K in gold!
-Shop Location: As long as vendors are on the east side of the home people will shop from outside the fence.
-Rare Location: Gives you bragging rights, cool place for a themed shop, or even a nice spot to have an event if your into the RP aspect of the game. This also makes a great guild house and it's a short run from the Moonglow gate!

Some Other Cool Info:
Last year during Halloween they had the reapers that gave out the pumpkins and orange and grey lanterns, they were sighted daily in the Moonglow graveyard and spawned on the mausoleums right behind the house! Also with all the current events happening in Moonglow, you never know what might make it out to the graveyard.

Spawn Includes:
-Skeletons
-Zombies
-Wraiths
-Specters
-Ghouls
-Ravens

If your interested please contact me today via ICQ: 564266
or reply to this post!

Thanks For Looking!