• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Rare Fish - Regular Carbs/Lobsters

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All,

I am wondering what to do with the rare fish I have fished up.
As some are used for cooking, and some for trophies.
I also see some that seem to have no use at all.

As these rare fish do not stack, they are starting to hurt my lockdowns.

I am not sure if these will be asked in the Monger Quests, that is why I have been saving them, if not I can go ahead and cut them.
But I cannot find this info anywhere.

Also the regular crabs/lobsters.
We cannot cut them into fish steaks, and sofar they have not been asked in quests.
Are these "useless" ?

J

jpullen8874

I was wondering the same about the crab\lobsters. As far as I know they are in fact useless. Seems like you have made it further in fishing quest than I have, so if you haven't seen a use for them then I don't think there will be. I have nearly 200 of each of these and really want to off load them somehow.

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no clue for thei reputation thing from 0 to cap, at what point I am ...

That fact I have yet to get the dungeon fish.

Not sure if they have any suprises after this.

I mean seems part is reputation based (complexter orders), part is skill level based (dungeon fish).

J

jpullen8874

At first I got a few dungeon fish but I read that they changed this so they are for higher skill levels and I haven't gotten any recently.

D

Destiny<3

I've had a few quests asking for lobsters so you may want to keep them just in case

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same here ...

Seems you need 106 fishing skill te get the dungeon fish in the quests.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Seems you need 106 fishing skill te get the dungeon fish in the quests.

If you are talking about the rare dungeon fish {Summer Dragonfish, Unicorn Fish etc} then you could be right. I am only 82 skill level and have gotten several quests for fish located in Dungeons only. Grim Cisco's, Drake and Lurkers are the ones I have gotten quests for.

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are talking about the rare dungeon fish {Summer Dragonfish, Unicorn Fish etc} then you could be right. I am only 82 skill level and have gotten several quests for fish located in Dungeons only. Grim Cisco's, Drake and Lurkers are the ones I have gotten quests for.
Did you get these dungeons quest before or after the 68.2 patch ?

Because I got those before but not after the patch.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Did you get these dungeons quest before or after the 68.2 patch ?

Because I got those before but not after the patch.
Have finally gotten a chance to fish since that patch. Have done about 8 quests and none were for the dungeon fish.