• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Rare Fire Red Seeds

M

miniciti

Is there any market for the plants or dyes that come from these anymore?

Or do I just trash them and keep hoping for the black and white seeds?

Thanks!

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depends on what you mean by market.
If you are looking to command the previous high end prices, then no.
If you price them down with the other regular natural dyes (red, bright red, orange, bright orange, etc) or the other colored plants, you can sell a few here and there just like any other.

I'd say 5k to 30k range is appropriate for the dyes. (But they say I always price too low)
You can decide from there if it is worth your effort, but as long as you are questing anyhow, why throw them out?

M

miniciti

Thanks for your response.
I was wondering really if anyone bought the fire red dyes or the fire red plants. I hate to put stuff on my vendor and have it sit for soo long. :( I do not mind selling low if it will move. I just feel like I am wasting money when something sits forever on a vendor. So, I was trying to see if anybody has luck selling either the dyes or the plants of the fire red color before I go through the trouble to raise the plants. I have experience that the black and white seem to sell well, and maybe I am underpricing, too. :)