• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Festival Transfer Thread

viergedarkmoon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I will be leaving from Atlantic sometime before the festival and should have plenty of room if anyone needs a ride. Talk to JINX, LOTR, Tanda/Melian, or The Shamrock if you need to verify that I am trustworthy. Hope to see you all there!

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will be leaving from Atlantic sometime before the festival and should have plenty of room if anyone needs a ride. Talk to JINX, LOTR, Tanda/Melian, or The Shamrock if you need to verify that I am trustworthy. Hope to see you all there!
I also vouch that he is trustworthy :)

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will be making a list of flights by monday for everyone. should have at least the following :

atlantic
origin
napa

i will also have a trips from asuka,chessie,oceania that will be going to my home shard of origin that you can send things to and ill just add them to the 1 or 2 origin trips i have planned to send stuff to the fest.

i think im trustworty :)

viergedarkmoon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have made plans to leave Atlantic for Great Lakes on Tues. April 24th at 9pm est. I still have some room left so if your interested send me a pm or cantact me through ICQ 111881853. I will also be making a trip back to Atlantic after all is said and done.

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Talk to JINX, LOTR, Tanda/Melian, or The Shamrock if you need to verify that I am trustworthy. Hope to see you all there!
Yup, I can vouch that vierge is trustworthy.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am also leaving Atl later this week if Vierge is filled and anyone else needs rides. I can be trusted I think, might have xferred some peeps stuff once or twice.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will be making a list of flights by monday for everyone. should have at least the following :

atlantic
origin
napa

i will also have a trips from asuka,chessie,oceania that will be going to my home shard of origin that you can send things to and ill just add them to the 1 or 2 origin trips i have planned to send stuff to the fest.

i think im trustworty :)
I need a ride from Origin to the fest please. Please icq me at 123172317.

Thanks

O

Ozzmandias

Hiya,

I'm going from Europa to GL sometime around Weds/Thurs. Most of the people who I've moved stuff for have quit :(. I think the last thing I moved was for Alexander of ATL.

Anyhow, the offer is there should you need anything moved.

Cheers

Oz

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I got a token and will leave next Thursday night around 6 PM EST. If you have my ICQ and need a ride send me a message. Manti I got yer message, just lemme know when ya wanna meet up. If you dont have my ICQ, send me a message here. Also, I need a ride from Origin, Yanaki lemme know when yer leavin. I only got like 3 or 4 items to move from there.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I need a ride from Sakura to Great Lakes if anyone is transfering. I accedently forgot some items there last Rare's Festival.
*feels embarrased" lol

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Looking for help moving a couple of items from Chessy to Great Lakes. PM me or ICQ me (623722954) if anyone can help out.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leaving Atl on Thur right after the event there. still got plenty of room if anyone else needs moved to fest.

Riders so far:
Manti
Alex
Dani

O

Ozzmandias

Hiya, leaving Europa for GL in an hour, gimme a shout if you want something moved.

Cheers

Oz