• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rare Event Sash [Atlantic] Only 3 Handed Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Woody101

What I have here is Soooo Extrordinary and Rare there is only 3 Like it across all Ultima Online Shards!Possably all still Remain on Atlantic.To add a bit more about this Item Only "HEAT" Guildmembers Recived them.This could Quite Possably be the only one on the Sales Market.If you are interested in Posting a Bid on this Awesome Item Please do so on this Thread and I will respond as soon as I can.Thanks for your intrest in my posting.

Sash [Entitled] "I Survived PVP Night Long Enough To Steal This Sash! [Atlantic 2010] as shown in "Pic".

Have a Great Day,

Attachments

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This sounds like a wonderful item. I would like to own it. I will bid 30 million gold.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I have here is Soooo Extrordinary and Rare there is only 3 Like it across all Ultima Online Shards!Possably all still Remain on Atlantic.To add a bit more about this Item Only "HOT" Guildmembers Recived them.This could Quite Possably be the only one on the Sales Market.If you are interested in Posting a Bid on this Awesome Item Please do so on this Thread and I will respond as soon as I can.Thanks for your intrest in my posting.

Sash [Entitled] "I Survived PVP Night Long Enough To Steal This Sash! [Atlantic 2010] as shown in "Pic".

Have a Great Day,
Actually to correct you. Only HEAT members received those...no HOT were present. Seems during our initial discussion I was a bit misinformed myself.

W

Woody101

Yes i'm sure they were HEAT members.HEAT is HOT...HEAT is just the Faction Branch off of the HOT Guild.But it's all the same Players base.

C

Chaosy

Please make a new thread with all your items instead of making a separate thread for each thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.