• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Double Slayer Broad Sword

C

Classico

Is now up for grabs! Spider Slayer & Undead Slayer UBWS 8 Cold resist. I have had this on my account since AOS first came out and haven't seen one like it period. Please ICQ me with an offer 339594419

C

Classico

Is now up for grabs! Spider Slayer & Undead Slayer UBWS 8 Cold resist. I have had this on my account since AOS first came out and haven't seen one like it period. Please ICQ me with an offer 339594419

G

Those the ones from the new player quest in haven they used to have?

G

Those the ones from the new player quest in haven they used to have?

T

Thiefy

This one is a "Player crafted", whats about this sword?

Sorry that i replay my question in your posting, but so i avoid to open a new topic.

T

Thiefy

This one is a "Player crafted", whats about this sword?

Sorry that i replay my question in your posting, but so i avoid to open a new topic.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've got an Undead/Repond one - sure was fun to use, until they turned opposing slayer rules back on....

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've got an Undead/Repond one - sure was fun to use, until they turned opposing slayer rules back on....

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]LOL

C

Classico

No this isn't a sword from the new haven quest. It was looted from a creature, i used to farm blood ele's for days down in shame and i believe it came from that

Broadsword
Spider Slayer
Undead Slayer
UBWS
8 Cold Resist

can i get a price check on what people might be willing to pay for a rare like this?

C

Classico

No this isn't a sword from the new haven quest. It was looted from a creature, i used to farm blood ele's for days down in shame and i believe it came from that

Broadsword
Spider Slayer
Undead Slayer
UBWS
8 Cold Resist

can i get a price check on what people might be willing to pay for a rare like this?

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not much at all bud....a mil maybe?....ive seen Demon, Undead, and Reptile slayer one go for like 5-10m lol....they are fairly common IMO

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not much at all bud....a mil maybe?....ive seen Demon, Undead, and Reptile slayer one go for like 5-10m lol....they are fairly common IMO

I

imported_tek

I have roughly 30 double slayer swords and have paid 5k to 25k each for them, most of them are undead with another common slayer, presumably from the old paladin quest in haven. I have seen them for a lot more on more populated shards. A double super slayer will get a very good price.

I

imported_tek

I have roughly 30 double slayer swords and have paid 5k to 25k each for them, most of them are undead with another common slayer, presumably from the old paladin quest in haven. I have seen them for a lot more on more populated shards. A double super slayer will get a very good price.

I

imported_CapN

Publish 21 took away the ability of players to craft double slayers. Monsters have NEVER dropped double slayers, except in cases where they looted one from a player first. Almost all double slayers, except juka bows, are sword weapons from the old paladin quest that always gave a sword with undead slaying and some random properties.

Some of the ML special recipe weapons can be doubled.

A -USEFUL- double slayer, with a super slayer property that overlaps the other slayer property (reptile + dragon for example) to add 4x damage can sell for quite a bit- the old juka bows that became double demon or demon+elemental often fetch 15 million. Less useful double combinations aren't highly sought and typically bring no premium at all despite being technically rare.

I

imported_CapN

Publish 21 took away the ability of players to craft double slayers. Monsters have NEVER dropped double slayers, except in cases where they looted one from a player first. Almost all double slayers, except juka bows, are sword weapons from the old paladin quest that always gave a sword with undead slaying and some random properties.

Some of the ML special recipe weapons can be doubled.

A -USEFUL- double slayer, with a super slayer property that overlaps the other slayer property (reptile + dragon for example) to add 4x damage can sell for quite a bit- the old juka bows that became double demon or demon+elemental often fetch 15 million. Less useful double combinations aren't highly sought and typically bring no premium at all despite being technically rare.