• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rare Deed's, Items in Deed Form with (Direction)

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hi there,

i was wondering if there is a thread about Furniture and Other Deeds (Pickpocket, etc..) that are RARE because pre-patch etc.. and alittle bit of history on it?

If not, can we start this here?

I got several different deeds and i somehow forgot which one's are rare ones and what not - if there is a indicator on it - Examples:

Pickpocket Dip (east) - is this rare?
Training Dummy (east) - ?
Water Trough (south) - same but (east) ?

So SIMPLE asked, which Items in Deed form are rare ;)

Txs in advance!

greets
Ron

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen the old and new style deeds for reward anvils (val, verite etc). There was no dramatic price difference.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Ok but which one is old and which one is new? ;)

I have a water trough that says (south) but if you place it it is east ;)
Stuff like that....

I cant remember exactly but i know there are old style deeds that say a direction and newers that dont say any...and several other things to look for to be able to see if it old or new..

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The rare ones have the word deed after direction brackets in yellow.
Here's an example these are the rare ones:
deeds.jpg

Last edited: