• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rare Dagger! *Flicker*

Farrah-GL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just wondering if there's any interest out there...

This is a super rare and high valued item. Please pm if you're interested, can transfer for the right price. It's currently located on GL.

PM me :)

Attachments

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just wondering if there's any interest out there...

This is a super rare and high valued item. Please pm if you're interested, can transfer for the right price. It's currently located on GL.

PM me :)
Nice wep, I like the durability on it as well. I'll offer 50m to get things started, not sure on origins but can tell it's an older item :)

Flicker.png

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Have you taken this item to test to see if it can be imbued? I'm just wondering of its age or if it's possibly one of these rogue EM items that are floating around.

Thanks,

Farrah-GL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
So it's pretty old. When I tried to imbue it I was hit with the message "The special materials in this item are too old to survive the imbuing process"
Attaching photo for confirmation...

Attachments

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So it's pretty old. When I tried to imbue it I was hit with the message "The special materials in this item are too old to survive the imbuing process"
Attaching photo for confirmation...
That's all I needed to see to confirm it is old and legit

Farrah-GL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm accepting offers on this item via pm or icq. I do have serious offers on the table. Last call!!