• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rare Council Wiki Invite

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, rare council members,

We have set up a wiki to act as a homepage for the rare council. This should allow everyone to provide a more interactive feedback on rare council related issues and proposals. The access to the wiki/homepage is controlled right now for only members of rare council.

In order for me to add you to the list of people who can access/write/edit, I need an email address to add you. Please give me an email that you do not care about (example, [email protected] i.e. not related to UO or your real name) and I will add you in a zip.

Conversely, you can give it to Elbryan or Alcestis if I am not online and they can add you too.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got ten people added so far. Still a lot more to go.

F

feath

If you can make it so email can not be viewed, i'd do it. making yet another email account for a single forum is more effort than i want to do. yeah, i'm lazy.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is an option to do so. Otherwise, making a new email takes about 2 minutes grand. There is no reason why you cannot use an email that you used for another forum. I usually have a single email for such things.

P

PoCove

I am in .. I only have 1 e-mail account for all things .. Lucky I guess I have not been hacked ..

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question

I was away when all things council were set up, during the last rares festival, and therefore am not a part of the council.

Can I still get access to the wiki? I do not want to efit or add anything, just to consult.

Thanks.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can just sign up. It is open membership pretty much. I will add you right now in fact.